Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By TypTex
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt
  • 2 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Unbelievable Scout team

Unbelievable Scout team

Look at this guy's team, he's level 2 and has what appears to be 21 scout players and renamed all his players to the Manchester United line up.

This is a serious token buyer and for 21 scout players he would have had to spend 1050 tokens plus the tokens needed for the name changes and not forgetting he would have needed to convert tokens into cash to buy the overpriced scouts.... he must have converted around $25M.....

He has easily spent over £300 and he's only on level 2...... either his token buying frenzy will end and render is scouts uselless in 3-4 seasons time or he will continue to spend similar amount of money every 2-3 seasons.....I've never seen anything like this before... least of all at level 2!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unbelievable Scout team-capture.jpg  

Dreamer
    I like him .. he's playing Zaha in his starting 11.

If Moyes tried playing Wilf a little bit rather than leaving him to rot in the reserves maybe they would be higher than 8th in the league and beating teams like Spurs.

btw .. glad I'm not in the same league as that team, but you're right in a season or two he will be beatable again unless he keeps investing.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I Shinji Kagawa.

Yeah that is pretty amazing for level 2!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4am
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    If Moyes tried playing Wilf a little bit...
    Off-topic, but Moyes is right. Zaha is no Man Utd player at present.

Thats nothing i already seen a league on level 3 where you had 12 teams like that, it was the league of death.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by kikouno View Post
    Look at this guy's team, he's level 2 and has what appears to be 21 scout players and renamed all his players to the Manchester United line up.

This is a serious token buyer and for 21 scout players he would have had to spend 1050 tokens plus the tokens needed for the name changes and not forgetting he would have needed to convert tokens into cash to buy the overpriced scouts.... he must have converted around $25M.....

He has easily spent over £300 and he's only on level 2...... either his token buying frenzy will end and render is scouts uselless in 3-4 seasons time or he will continue to spend similar amount of money every 2-3 seasons.....I've never seen anything like this before... least of all at level 2!
    This is what we call in forum a "noob scout buyer" This is just the beginning of the game, There are some teams out there that have 8*/9* players.
    ppturano and ThichDaBongFC like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Thats nothing i already seen a league on level 3 where you had 12 teams like that, it was the league of death.
    Leveller league. Caused by one team adding all the scout buyers as a friend.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    Off-topic, but Moyes is right. Zaha is no Man Utd player at present.
    I hope you're right. I also hope that Utd do the decent thing and loan him back to us in January rather than loan him to say Fulham or Newcastle.
    Zara is a match winner and if he comes home he will be given plenty of chances to prove that in the Prem.
    He deserves better than he's getting at Utd at present.

Leighton Baines does not play for Man United!

thanks for the comments guys and gals.

spending so much is crazy, after all each season is just 28 days....

on the MANU topic.... UEFA cup spot as a realistic target this season? Anyway, too early to write off Moyes, give the guy a couple of seasons