Thread: Completing survey for tokens

Completing survey for tokens

Ok so i did a free survey to gain 57 tokens and i did everything that was required and i have still goten my tokens and i did report it to facebook like it says on nordeus help secetion.

Now if i cant get my tokens from facebook im guessing that the support should give me the tokens i "earned".
    When i try to submit a request i have to take a screenshot and upload another file which doesnt work, so my question is where the hell do i get the help i need? whats the point of doing the surveys if im not going to gain anything from doing it, report everything facebook report page? like that will ever help.

So is there a gm who can help me with this?. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Neri View Post
    Ok so i did a free survey to gain 57 tokens and i did everything that was required and i have still goten my tokens and i did report it to facebook like it says on nordeus help secetion.

Now if i cant get my tokens from facebook im guessing that the support should give me the tokens i "earned".
    When i try to submit a request i have to take a screenshot and upload another file which doesnt work, so my question is where the hell do i get the help i need? whats the point of doing the surveys if im not going to gain anything from doing it, report everything facebook report page? like that will ever help.

So is there a gm who can help me with this?. Thank you
    I hate to tell you this but I doubt you'll get your tokens, it happened to me a few times. The surveys are not registering as completed and although you did complete it they will not pay you as there is no way of proving it. The only way to prove it would be if you had received an email saying "thankyou for completing a survey" which im gathering you never got. Every time this happens to me they tell me i never completed it like im trying it on.

Not all the survey's work and pay out, its a matter of trying to work out which do pay out and do those when possible.

The little clipboard questionnaire icon thing that loads up via Facebook always pays out, however after you have done 3 or 4 of these you will be "banned" for a period before being allowed to do a few more. Either way, you often get 7 Tokens a time for about 1min worth of work. Very highly recommend you try to complete those ones.

The other surveys I always look out for are the ones sponsored by "MyOffers", which again always pay out - but again you need to look at when they are available because they aren't always.

If you want quick Tokens, go to Top Eleven - Be a Football (Soccer) Manager and press the "Watch the video and earn Tokens" button. Keep doing those videos and eventually you will get a big screen pop up with a video inside it. At the bottom of that screen will be a link that says "Options", with "Other offers" and "More Videos". If you click on the Other Offers it will open up more videos in a new screen. Click on the green one called "Carousel" and watch that one. When its done, close the video, then on that page press the video button in the tab bar again and you will see "Carousel" reappears. Watch the video and repeat the process until it says you can't do it anymore. Then close all tabs, revist Top Eleven - Be a Football (Soccer) Manager and redo it all again.

Every 3 videos will earn you one Token. Skip every video that is longer than a few mins and you will soon boost your Tokens. I've made over 1000 doing this so far in the past month.

You've pretty much no chance if you don't have a screenshot.

It happened to me a couple of times but I managed to get a screenshot at the end when it said "thank you for completing this survey".

I would fill out the support ticket but not send them the screenshot till they email you back asking for it.