Thread: Dodgy logging in on safari

Rookie

Dodgy logging in on safari

I,m on I Pad and a couple of people advised me to log in on a browser that has a flash drive ,so i got puffin browser and logged in of the net, so i could access the better stats an features,but ,Facebook shut my account down ,saying that someone had tried to log in on a different device ,it,s taken me 2 days to get ,both my face book acc and top eleven app opened,just thought i,d let people know,proper freaked me out ,thought i,d lost my team.not a good option.....!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    I,m on I Pad and a couple of people advised me to log in on a browser that has a flash drive ,so i got puffin browser and logged in of the net, so i could access the better stats an features,but ,Facebook shut my account down ,saying that someone had tried to log in on a different device ,it,s taken me 2 days to get ,both my face book acc and top eleven app opened,just thought i,d let people know,proper freaked me out ,thought i,d lost my team.not a good option.....!!

Its because Facebook doesn't recognise the browser. It wouldn't have just shut you out, it asks you for acc info such as your security question and/or any card details attached to the account. Im guessing you got your question wrong?

Rookie
    Nah it said i,m gonna show u some photo,s to identify,but then it locked up ,I proper sh£t myself ,no harm done now but freaked me out for couple of days ,luckily it was a one game day ,an i was on attackin ,so won all three games ,dead lucky though ,magine that happened on cup final day ,be gutted .

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    Nah it said i,m gonna show u some photo,s to identify,but then it locked up ,I proper sh£t myself ,no harm done now but freaked me out for couple of days ,luckily it was a one game day ,an i was on attackin ,so won all three games ,dead lucky though ,magine that happened on cup final day ,be gutted .

Yea its such a stupid thing! - If you have your password that should be enough.