Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Limit of fan in the stadium????

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5

    Limit of fan in the stadium????

    Is there a limit of fans u can have in the stadium do to the level you????
    Im at level 2... And i built my stadium to fit 52,000 people but no matter what i do i my max amount of crowd is 2,500 why is that... Must be cause i am in level two but that not fair cause my team is built to compete in level 4

    Any way i thought maybe it was a bug pr just than i am level 2 any one else know????

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    388
    There is an attendance limit at each level for the maximum amount of supporters you can get for a game, regardless of the size of your stadium.

    Providing you get the maximum support allowed for the level you will still get the 5% possession bonus, even though your stadium will not be filled to capacity.

    I wondered about the level cap on supporters for a while, but it really does make perfect sense and is the right thing to do in this game. Capping the supporter level is a way to stop token buyers gaining a huge financial advantage at each level. If it wasn't there the finances available to players with large stadiums would be an unfair advantage to everyone else on the level, and would mean that the player with a big stadium would have more money available than they would be able to spend.

    The limit is simply a way of maintaining a steady growth of a club up through the levels, and also keeping competition fair and appropriate to each level.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  3. #3
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    305
    The limit is the number of yours fans!when you win the matches you have more fans!even you have stadion with 110,000 capacity and you have 500 fans you will have max 500 in your match!how many fans you have it shown in the bar near how many tokens and $ you have! My advise dont built stadion very fast because its nothing change!build other things to take packs free and the other!

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5
    I dont think that last one is true cause in my club page it says i got 4,05k fans which im assuming is 4059 fans but i max out every game at 2500 i would understand id it went.by how many fans a team has but i find it a lil stupid just mAxing it at a specific some random number, at least give the team a chance ok i dont have to full the whole stadium but at least let the exact number of fans u have be the max than

  5. #5
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Fk vardar View Post
    I dont think that last one is true cause in my club page it says i got 4,05k fans which im assuming is 4059 fans but i max out every game at 2500 i would understand id it went.by how many fans a team has but i find it a lil stupid just mAxing it at a specific some random number, at least give the team a chance ok i dont have to full the whole stadium but at least let the exact number of fans u have be the max than
    nope there is a limite attandance at your level, it 's stadium of ( your level -1 ) + huge seat upgrade
    it mean
    level 1: 800
    level 2: 2500
    level 3: 6000
    level 4: 11500
    level 5: 19000
    level 6: 28500
    ..................
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    75
    i'm wondering did you set your ticket price to max or almost max? if it's true, maybe that's why many your fans didn't come to watch.

    you should set your ticket to reasonable price if you want max attendance based on your fans amount. and each competition has their own ticket price to set.

    also you should upgrade your car parking for your fans, just in case.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thank you tongly45

    NepjihAd.... Its like the chart tongly45 posted, i have a fan base of 4,500 but because i am i. Level 2 it only allows 2,500.... I went through EVERY price on the ti kets i was getting pissed ... It was realy easy to test it on friendlys 1$-2,500 2$-appx 1000-1300 3$-0 lol it was funny when i put it for 3$ and NO ONE SHOWED UP lol

    Ok but this chart says level 6: 28,500.... Is there a higher level than level 6???? Cause i built my stadium to 52,000 lol hahaha and there is still room to expand lol.... If there is no level hire than 6 that means ill never full my current stadium lol

  8. #8
    Famous tongly45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Fk vardar View Post
    Thank you tongly45

    NepjihAd.... Its like the chart tongly45 posted, i have a fan base of 4,500 but because i am i. Level 2 it only allows 2,500.... I went through EVERY price on the ti kets i was getting pissed ... It was realy easy to test it on friendlys 1$-2,500 2$-appx 1000-1300 3$-0 lol it was funny when i put it for 3$ and NO ONE SHOWED UP lol

    Ok but this chart says level 6: 28,500.... Is there a higher level than level 6???? Cause i built my stadium to 52,000 lol hahaha and there is still room to expand lol.... If there is no level hire than 6 that means ill never full my current stadium lol
    level 7 : 39000/43000
    i'm now in level 8. i don't have such stadium,
    but i can estimate :

    level 8 : 52500/57000
    level 9 : 69000/73000
    level 10: 86500/91000
    level 11: 106000/111000
    level12: 127500/133000
    level 13: 151000/157000
    level 14: 176500/183000
    level 15: 204000/211000

    the world arena is about 211000 is the final upgrade
    Last edited by tongly45; 12-08-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    Cat Harrison and howieshi93 like this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

    competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

  9. #9
    Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    783
    I think there is close to 300 000 at level 25ish

    At level 5my price is 7

    Priority is to full stadium seats only. So set the price right.

  10. #10
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    athens
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by Fk vardar View Post
    Is there a limit of fans u can have in the stadium do to the level you????
    Im at level 2... And i built my stadium to fit 52,000 people but no matter what i do i my max amount of crowd is 2,500 why is that... Must be cause i am in level two but that not fair cause my team is built to compete in level 4

    Any way i thought maybe it was a bug pr just than i am level 2 any one else know????
    First of all u wasted so many T to do this with no use at all.
    Try to read a guide of the game (there are plenty from some mates here in the forum)
    As other mates told u their is a limit attedance in every Level no matter how big ur stadium is.

    So my advice is until u get in L4 try not to buy any T (no use) and then see if u like this game,see how many bots u have in ur league,check how good or crapy is ur server,learn how this game works and then decide if and how many T u want to spend
    Level 25.

    12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast