Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
I dont care about your challange, my statement was that there were at least 50 games better than this game. How it got changed to 50 football management games is strange, but if that is the case I can name 14, at least, football management games and to give you a hint, they all start with the word Football, and the second word is Manager, and they usually have the year after it. Because I am not allowed to mention games in this thread, you do the math. and yes, EVERY year is better than this game starting with 2000. there are probabley other good ones before that and with other names, but I am not bothering to say those here either.
Well done.

I was talking about game of this sort - Football management games that can be played for FREE online.

I said EXCLUDING payed games (Like the Football Manager series) this game stands up to the best of them.

You clamed there was "at least 50 better games" - yet through all your hyperbole and hot air in your aggressive post above you have actually failed to name a single one of them - apart from talking about the Football Manager series, which is exactly the sort of games I WAS NOT ON ABOUT. Of course there are better PAID games out there - I have plenty of games for the Xbox that are better than this - but that wasn't the point I was making - it was about FREE games played on this platform - the Internet.

Its not a hard challenge - Name one football management game you can play online FOR FREE via social network that is, in your opinion better than this game. You claim to know 50 so I'm waiting for the list...

Maybe you should actually read what was put and reply to that and then you wouldn't have looked silly stating the Football Manager series of games were better than this, when I quite clearly stated I wasn't judging this game alongside those sorts of games.

So, that list of 50... Still waiting....