Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: This Game Sucks - What have nordeus done in the last 2 years to make it any better?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tgog79 View Post
    in all forums of all the "big" games is the same... not complaining about the whining but people never realize that the problem is not in the game but in human nature. No game lasts forever, specially in our mind. The greatest game of all times for you 5 years ago was? you cant remember...ahah But back then it was the "perfect game". What you have to do is to realize that there is no such thing and from time to time we all get tired of apples and have to eat oranges

im playing this game since August and for me this is the greatest game ever...ahah....until when? who knows? but ill just enjoy it until i get tired of it.
    greatest game ever? you dont get out much do you. I can think of at least 50 games better than this.
    Last edited by rastaman70; 12-11-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Customer service is the worst I've seen, ever! - they refused to refund me 54 tokens after I got into a bidding war and in round 53 with 14 seconds left on the clock the auction glitches and it said LOST. I was like WTF but assured myself that Nordeus would refund me. Nope they kept telling me it would have been my fault and I should learn how the auctions work. It went on and on until I asked to see the log for the auction, did I get it? Nope, the cheeky sh@&s closed my ticket saying that it was RESOLVED.

Then there is the token price scandal. Charging different people different prices for tokens. Clear price discrimination, but do they care? Of corse not as there based in Serbia so after threatening to contact trading standards etc they basically told me to do my worst.

As for updates I truley believe that the updates they put out are shocking! 2 years and the best they can do is to move the useless settings tab into the user interface! - Nordeus reward customer loyalty with shocking service and the refusal to admit when there in the wrong. I actually give up reporting bugs and technical issues as it's not worth the time and energy to just be told that it will be something I am doing wrong.
    closest to sounding like cracicot award goes to..................

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    greatest game ever? you dont get out much do you. I can think of at least 50 games better than this.
    I've not clamed it to be the greatest game ever. I challenge you to quote me saying so.

I said as a FREE game it is, in my opinion, one of the best out on its current platform (I.E. one you play online with other people via the Internet - excluding games you actually pay for like the Football Manager series).

I'd be very interested in you linking me to other football management games that you view to be superior to this - and these games have to be free, played via social network and more importantly about football management.

I agree that there are bugs in the game including the game engine - but I still stand by the fact that, for me, its a very good game.

I can't wait for you to link me with a host of football manager games that you view to be far superior to this one, because if you are correct then I will surely enjoy them...

You are a disruptive troll and you shouldn't even be allowed to post here. I have never read a single post where you are not either insulting someone or challenging every word someone has to say. How about trying to help people rather than always having to get your 2 pence worth in every thread.

Come on Rastaman, make a list of 51 football management games better than this, since you claim you can name at least 50.

This should be good...

Hey wait wait wait........ I want that award!!!!! I have in prepared an award acceptance speech for it..... Wanna hear???????

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Come on Rastaman, make a list of 51 football management games better than this, since you claim you can name at least 50.

This should be good...
    I agree there r not 51 FOOTBALL MANAGER GAMES better than T11, but there r many online free games(spend Money if u want)........

I've not clamed it to be the greatest game ever. I challenge you to quote me saying so.

I said as a FREE game it is, in my opinion, one of the best out on its current platform (I.E. one you play online with other people via the Internet - excluding games you actually pay for like the Football Manager series).

I'd be very interested in you linking me to other football management games that you view to be superior to this - and these games have to be free, played via social network and more importantly about football management.

I agree that there are bugs in the game including the game engine - but I still stand by the fact that, for me, its a very good game.

I can't wait for you to link me with a host of football manager games that you view to be far superior to this one, because if you are correct then I will surely enjoy them...
    There is a catch. I am not speaking for Rastaman but from my perspective. I don't feel anyone says this is a bad game. It is a very good game and a perfect platform for what can be made into a legdary FM game. But the problem is Nordeus don't know how to exploit this platform to make this game the best, better than football manager, but all they know to exploit is their customers. That is what grieves me and all here. If they develop this game, they can earn much more, much more than what they earn by playing cheap tricks on its customers. But I wonder if they will ever realise it lols

Apprentice

He wasn't quoting you. It's quite clear in his post that he was quoting someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cheng View Post
    He wasn't quoting you. It's quite clear in his post that he was quoting someone else.

He edited the post AFTER I replied to add the quote

Either way, my challenge to name 51 better football management games than this still stands.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast