Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: This Game Sucks - What have nordeus done in the last 2 years to make it any better?

Angry This Game Sucks - What have nordeus done in the last 2 years to make it any better?

After nearly 2 years of my playing T11, Now its my turn to complain about this game's no real updates bull****

What good have we seen?

• Negotiations - But they are a bit meh
    • RR Cup Format - Okay I hated it at first but over time this change was the right thing to do as the old cup was becoming mickey mouse
    • Official Items - Other than cosmetic looks this does nothing in the game for the player
    • Jose Mourinho - WTF? I guess he was chosen to show how much trolling the NGE does in this game
    • Removed Maintenance - I think I can say well done to Nordeus on this one so players can enter the game anytime apart from new season update

Remember "Ask The Devs"? Many users submitted questions about the game including myself, They answered pretty much all the questions ourselves could of answered in the forum and NEVER/REFUSED or put "there will be an update soon" to answer any questions on things that could of improved the game like the availability of better youths/scouts or 2D pitch action.

What about this unwanted friendly palava? They introduced a "fix" that wasn't really a fix!

Also where are the "bug" fixes in the NGE? All these double corners leading to goals everytime and the too high frequency of "Troll" results in this game where stuff like teams with illegal formations/many OOP players get draws/wins against some players that actually buy tokens and they still suffer LOL results because of this and it shouldn't happen?

I've bought enough tokens as everyone here will know by looking at my team even I have negative feelings about T11 just like a lot of other players that play, But I guess nordeus seem happy with the way the game is.

P.S.... It took over 3 years it seemed for Nordeus to actually hold a proper tokens sale and I think it was more driven by facebook and the fact that other games on there were also having sales at the same time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    the lack of transparency is appalling. not seeing regular updates or info from the site is not normal. I amm used to seeing updates performed regularly in the other games that i play online and they usually give a bonus when it happens. also the games are fairly straigghtforward in terms of rules and game description, but i find it hard to find any useful info on this game and even the wiki is not a good enough source. i look at the askthe devs links and they dont say much.

where do we find more info no the OOP penalties?
    what is this fix to friendlies? is it for everyone?

even though ive been playing it for 3 seasons (i skipped about the first 2 months) i know whats up. the friendly 'fix' is only on a few servers, i still dont understand why. the 'at least 3 hours between match' is on hold?

TBH a while back i did request changelogs to be released AND forum staff to be given more info on here and on the nordeus boards. IIRC everyone voted for at least the changelogs to be released here, yet no response from nordeus, the request was deleted on the nordeus boards
    so was my suggestion about suggestions (which ill post later on), it too was deleted on the nordeus boards. it was a very big rant so remembering it is going to be hard, but it does state many things i believe in so yeah, it might take a while

it doesnt feel right if i dont joke around in every post. ive been serious all day and its killing my inner child
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Pro
    it doesnt feel right if i dont joke around in every post. ive been serious all day and its killing my inner child

You echo my thoughts... but I don't kill, I strangle to the point of passing out then revive with a slap

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    even though ive been playing it for 3 seasons (i skipped about the first 2 months) i know whats up. the friendly 'fix' is only on a few servers, i still dont understand why. the 'at least 3 hours between match' is on hold?

TBH a while back i did request changelogs to be released AND forum staff to be given more info on here and on the nordeus boards. IIRC everyone voted for at least the changelogs to be released here, yet no response from nordeus, the request was deleted on the nordeus boards
    so was my suggestion about suggestions (which ill post later on), it too was deleted on the nordeus boards. it was a very big rant so remembering it is going to be hard, but it does state many things i believe in so yeah, it might take a while

I didn't realise that it was this bad... Deleting suggestions on the nordeus support board is very low. For a player that has played T11 for almost 2 years thats played the game "as it is with no real complaints" I haven't really took too much notice in what infact is happening in regards to game improvements/new updates/bug fixes... I've just played the game and spent too much time on here dishing out match reports and playing in the 35T league rather than mention anything that improves the game. Now that I'm out the 35T league I've more time on my hands to talk about the issues of T11.

But after so long after spending so much time and money playing T11, I've finally realised that the game sucks.
    rastaman70 likes this.

Friendly is fixed in my sever, now away team don't lose condition, don't get injured don't have packs in friendly. player don't change form, it look like friendly matches don't happen to your team.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    Friendly is fixed in my sever, now away team don't lose condition, don't get injured don't have packs in friendly. player don't change form, it look like friendly matches don't happen to your team.
    No thats too on JF server... But it took well over a year to address this problem.

This is why you left the game? I looked at your sign earlier and saw you left the game..I was like WUT?!

Which is why I'm also leaving the game.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Mahadi Hasan View Post
    This is why you left the game? I looked at your sign earlier and saw you left the game..I was like WUT?!
    Well I gotta quit playing this game at sometime. Why not do it now and get it over with rather than letting it drag on.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast