Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: This Game Sucks - What have nordeus done in the last 2 years to make it any better?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    He edited the post AFTER I replied to add the quote

Either way, my challenge to name 51 better football management games than this still stands.
    Ah my mistake.

I don't even know if 51 football management games even exist. I can't name more than 10, regardless if they are better or not.

Banned
    He edited the post AFTER I replied to add the quote

Either way, my challenge to name 51 better football management games than this still stands.
    I dont care about your challange, my statement was that there were at least 50 games better than this game. How it got changed to 50 football management games is strange, but if that is the case I can name 14, at least, football management games and to give you a hint, they all start with the word Football, and the second word is Manager, and they usually have the year after it. Because I am not allowed to mention games in this thread, you do the math. and yes, EVERY year is better than this game starting with 2000. there are probabley other good ones before that and with other names, but I am not bothering to say those here either.

and I had to edit my previous post becuase I hit the wrong button and the quote was not posted with it, so you thought it was about you (no relation to the song, You're so vain....I bet you thought this post was about you).

but we are straying from the fact that the forums most decorated contributor is jaded by the lack of improvement in the game and several other senior members are of the same mind.

As someone previously pointed out, this game is a time-waster, not worth spending money on. If they put more effort into the gameplay, we might have a worthwhile actual game on our hands and not just a game to waste time while you read the online paper.

It is a shame that only a few hundred at most of the 10 million (lol) managers use this forum and are blind to the actual issues that plaque this game. I would hazard a guess that july's jadedness springs from boredom more than anything. no real updates to the game that are extrememly positive for the manager that are across the board. friendlies are still unwanted and correct me if I am wrong, but not all are affected with the new update. we are still waiting for the 3 hour between game update.

Personally I am really wanting them to deal with troll results. not the normal ones, but ones where you are beaten by a team that has a red card and 2 injuries(not autosubbed/subbed) and you are playing a formation known to beat that team and you have more quality. To lose to a worse team that played for 60+ minutes with 7 players vs your 10 (GK not included) is not realistic and just stupid to be allowed. they really need to revamp their game engine because it is the heart and sould of this game and when it sucks, there is not enough of the rest of the game to make up for it.

I have been reading alot about the issues that people on here have been complaining about and thse are the ones that are the most popular. so what that 3rd division team beats EPL team, the odds are always that an serious underdog will eventually win but the frequency that it happens on here is not in sync with reality. I see that excuse on here a bit too much that **** happens and they got trolled cuz it happens in real life. this is not FB manager. this is not a football simulation. this is an online game made to make money. sorry if I am copying what others are saying but its true. god forbid if they improve this game from a time waster to an addictive game, but according to the posts from the last 2 years, it is not likely to happen.
    CarlTaut and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Banned
    +1 for crac... ehm sorry rastafarian man

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    +1 for crac... ehm sorry rastafarian man
    is someone allowed to have the same views on this game without being called craccot? I just happened to read several of his posts and at least the guy says whats on his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    I dont care about your challange, my statement was that there were at least 50 games better than this game. How it got changed to 50 football management games is strange, but if that is the case I can name 14, at least, football management games and to give you a hint, they all start with the word Football, and the second word is Manager, and they usually have the year after it. Because I am not allowed to mention games in this thread, you do the math. and yes, EVERY year is better than this game starting with 2000. there are probabley other good ones before that and with other names, but I am not bothering to say those here either.
    Well done.

I was talking about game of this sort - Football management games that can be played for FREE online.

I said EXCLUDING payed games (Like the Football Manager series) this game stands up to the best of them.

You clamed there was "at least 50 better games" - yet through all your hyperbole and hot air in your aggressive post above you have actually failed to name a single one of them - apart from talking about the Football Manager series, which is exactly the sort of games I WAS NOT ON ABOUT. Of course there are better PAID games out there - I have plenty of games for the Xbox that are better than this - but that wasn't the point I was making - it was about FREE games played on this platform - the Internet.

Its not a hard challenge - Name one football management game you can play online FOR FREE via social network that is, in your opinion better than this game. You claim to know 50 so I'm waiting for the list...

Maybe you should actually read what was put and reply to that and then you wouldn't have looked silly stating the Football Manager series of games were better than this, when I quite clearly stated I wasn't judging this game alongside those sorts of games.

So, that list of 50... Still waiting....

Banned
    is someone allowed to have the same views on this game without being called craccot? I just happened to read several of his posts and at least the guy says whats on his mind.
    i always supported rastaman thoughts and will support your thoughts too cracicot....
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 12-11-2013 at 04:18 PM.

and I had to edit my previous post becuase I hit the wrong button and the quote was not posted with it, so you thought it was about you (no relation to the song, You're so vain....I bet you thought this post was about you).

but we are straying from the fact that the forums most decorated contributor is jaded by the lack of improvement in the game and several other senior members are of the same mind.

As someone previously pointed out, this game is a time-waster, not worth spending money on. If they put more effort into the gameplay, we might have a worthwhile actual game on our hands and not just a game to waste time while you read the online paper.

It is a shame that only a few hundred at most of the 10 million (lol) managers use this forum and are blind to the actual issues that plaque this game. I would hazard a guess that july's jadedness springs from boredom more than anything. no real updates to the game that are extrememly positive for the manager that are across the board. friendlies are still unwanted and correct me if I am wrong, but not all are affected with the new update. we are still waiting for the 3 hour between game update.

Personally I am really wanting them to deal with troll results. not the normal ones, but ones where you are beaten by a team that has a red card and 2 injuries(not autosubbed/subbed) and you are playing a formation known to beat that team and you have more quality. To lose to a worse team that played for 60+ minutes with 7 players vs your 10 (GK not included) is not realistic and just stupid to be allowed. they really need to revamp their game engine because it is the heart and sould of this game and when it sucks, there is not enough of the rest of the game to make up for it.

I have been reading alot about the issues that people on here have been complaining about and thse are the ones that are the most popular. so what that 3rd division team beats EPL team, the odds are always that an serious underdog will eventually win but the frequency that it happens on here is not in sync with reality. I see that excuse on here a bit too much that **** happens and they got trolled cuz it happens in real life. this is not FB manager. this is not a football simulation. this is an online game made to make money. sorry if I am copying what others are saying but its true. god forbid if they improve this game from a time waster to an addictive game, but according to the posts from the last 2 years, it is not likely to happen.
    1. You talk about how bad this game is and how its just a time waster and not to be taken so seriously YET in the tanking thread you say "I tank because i dont want anything less than 1st place, it would mess up my trophy room, its my fetish" - lolololol.

2. "Football Manager is better than Top Eleven" -- Maybe but here's the difference, Football manager costs £35 and T11 costs Nothing.

3. You are an idiot.
    Last edited by Marc Symons; 12-11-2013 at 04:32 PM.
    kynan likes this.

Oh no this thread it's about to get locked soon
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    1. You talk about how bad this game is and how its just a time waster and not to be taken so seriously YET in the tanking thread you say "I tank because i dont want anything less than 1st place, it would mess up my trophy room, its my fetish" - lolololol.

2. "Football Manager is better than Top Eleven" -- Maybe but here's the difference, Football manager costs £35 and T11 costs Nothing.

3. You are an idiot.

3. sticks and stone will break my bones but you are a bigger idiot.

2. i have football manager for free, so it doesnt cost anything. its called TORRENTS.

1. I said nothing of the sort about tanking. what i said was that I dont play for 2nd place when there is a token buyer who is obviously going to win the league. seems there are people lacking intelligence in this forum because they cant read properly and deduce what the writer is either saying or implying.

and in the immortal words of Mark Cymons, "as this thread is useless now, admins, please lock this thread"

Well done.

I was talking about game of this sort - Football management games that can be played for FREE online.

I said EXCLUDING payed games (Like the Football Manager series) this game stands up to the best of them.

You clamed there was "at least 50 better games" - yet through all your hyperbole and hot air in your aggressive post above you have actually failed to name a single one of them - apart from talking about the Football Manager series, which is exactly the sort of games I WAS NOT ON ABOUT. Of course there are better PAID games out there - I have plenty of games for the Xbox that are better than this - but that wasn't the point I was making - it was about FREE games played on this platform - the Internet.

Its not a hard challenge - Name one football management game you can play online FOR FREE via social network that is, in your opinion better than this game. You claim to know 50 so I'm waiting for the list...

Maybe you should actually read what was put and reply to that and then you wouldn't have looked silly stating the Football Manager series of games were better than this, when I quite clearly stated I wasn't judging this game alongside those sorts of games.

So, that list of 50... Still waiting....
    you will be waiting a long time for your list since I dont care. I really dont care.
    i never said i could name 50 better football management games and I challange you to prove that I said I could. I said I could name 50 games better than this one and I stand by that. You are the one changing the requirements for this list, not me and I dont have to play that game.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    OBJECTION!! that's my line, not rastaman70 , you've got the wrong person
    TypTex likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast