Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By rastaman70
  • 2 Post By Marc Symons
  • 1 Post By leefisher
  • 1 Post By littledude072

Thread: Ridiculous fixture time!

Rookie

Ridiculous fixture time!

I managed to get through to CL final last night. I knew I had a league fixture at 17:30. Check this morning. My CL final time is 17:45. What a pile of crap. My league fixture is away so I can't change the time. The consolation is the league game is against a useless team, so any starting 11 will win. But will I have time, about 2 minutes, to change the team? Or should I play my first team in the league, then re-energise all of the starting 11?

Banned
    play the 11 that dont play in the final and take the 2 min to switch them all out for the final. your opp in the final might miscalculate based on your formation for the league game. who knows? good luck and godspeed
    leefisher likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by leefisher View Post
    I managed to get through to CL final last night. I knew I had a league fixture at 17:30. Check this morning. My CL final time is 17:45. What a pile of crap. My league fixture is away so I can't change the time. The consolation is the league game is against a useless team, so any starting 11 will win. But will I have time, about 2 minutes, to change the team? Or should I play my first team in the league, then re-energise all of the starting 11?
    If I had a penny for every time a new thread was started with people moaning about fixture times. Use the search feature located at the top of the page to see if your post is a duplicate before posting.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    If I had a penny for every time a new thread was started with people moaning about fixture times. Use the search feature located at the top of the page to see if your post is a duplicate before posting.
    If so many people are moaning, why haven't Nordeus addressed the issue? No wonder so many people have given up. And whenever I try the search, it doesn't work
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by leefisher View Post
    If so many people are moaning, why haven't Nordeus addressed the issue? No wonder so many people have given up. And whenever I try the search, it doesn't work
    Good question. Personally I think they do it so that people will use/buy condition boosters.

if you want change time , you will lose fee. shaped
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The search for whatever reason defaults to "multiple" type search, the single type search I use all the time, the other... never.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes, use valuable golden coins at the altar of match time change. you have to be level 50 in the alter spice-time continuum skill though
    kudos to cat
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat