Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By DiZZee
  • 3 Post By BigB79
  • 1 Post By Marc Symons
  • 2 Post By Jubran Afridi

Thread: Luck be a Lady....or Not

Pro

Luck be a Lady....or Not

Any lucky, unlucky,made my own luck stories?

LUCKY Today...for me
    Got a 1token Free Transfer early this morning, valued at 1.5m..just sold him for 1.35m, to build cash reserves.
    Happy as a pig in ****e
    Feel like playing the ponies or going to the tables???
    Hope you get lucky today.

Ive had a lucky season in the transfer market. My transfer list was flooded with 5 star players and I managed to get 19 players, all 89 rating, for 26 tokens.

Ive now got a 6 star team and all without giving the mafia a penny for tokens.
    DiZZee, Med78 and Cat Harrison like this.

Pro
    Nice one BigB79... how do you keep track of the numbers....and why?

About 3 weeks ago I got up in the night so I checked the market. There was an 18yr old with a Ariel header ability and he was a fast trainer, 7M. With 2 hours left I bid 1 token and fell asleep and to my suprise I woke up to a win. Players like that can go for 50 rounds plus. He was top Q for my level too.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    Well I had bid for a 5* attacking midfielder along with 3 other bidders,in the 3rd ko I bid early but lost connection and by the time I came back the auction was over but guess what,I got the player ,it was more better to know that I had won the guy from under the nose of a token buyer/farmer.
    DiZZee and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Nice one BigB79... how do you keep track of the numbers....and why?
    It was because my transfer list has been crap and pretty hard to get good players easily for ages and this season I noticed my transfer list was 90% 5 star players and noone was bidding for them and I was getting alot of them for 1 token each. I managed to change my whole team by about day 8. Its went back to normal now but it was very strange how easy it was. I only had 38 tokens at the start of the season.