Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

At now, is for sure, we have the league, because the 2nd played agaist the 3rd and ... the match result was 2-2, so SG weidenau, can not draw at points with us :P
    welcome to our 7th league trophy!!

and, in 25 hours, the Champions league Final is waiting us.
    (^-^)'

Rookie
    Leicester Tigers win, despite late comeback from Hadir Sebaya

After 70mins of playing football, a strong Leicester team were 3 - 0 up, thanks to goals from Rexhaj (26'+62') and bilir (70'). It was looking really good for the Tigers as they are equal on points in the league with the 2nd place team. However a goal from Lima (79') brought the score to 3 - 1, this was a warning for the boys in Green and red, but this was not spotted by the players on the pitch as Lee (88') scored making it 3 - 2 and ensuring a tight last minuet. This was bad news in the context of the League as the points difference was only going to go up by 1. Despite a late attack for an equalizer Leicester managed to hold the game out for a 3 - 2 win.

Team talk
    The 3 points is what we needed, however the goal difference is not! With 2nd place winning 4 - 0 it gives us a 10point lead in goals differance but with 3rd place to play its going to be a tricky task to hold it out as 2nd place are playing last tommorow. We need to score goals tomorrow!!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Wolf FC now have a 5-undefeated streak, in the past five games Wolf FC have won four, and draw 1. The season has been turned around magnificently. Although we can't get promoted (don't want to get promoted) we could have won the game if I had returned to my team at the start of the season.

Match Report: S3h FC 0 - 2 Wolf FC

Goals: 29' M Astudillo, 57' R Mohd Nasir (J Lazcano)

Other events: 4' T Fassauer (yellow card, S3h FC)

Tomorrow we have a tough game against Lambretta 125 FC, the team that was once favorite to win the league, however bad management has left them trailing in 2nd place with no chance of entering 1st. They are arguably the strongest team in the league and we will need to play extremely well to get a result, our aim is a win, however we may settle for a draw.

The weakest aspect of their team is their Defense (DL: 5*, DC: 4*, DC: 4*, DR: 5*), however its still much superior to ours (DL: 3*, DC: 4*, DC: 3*, DR: 6*). Their midfield are also stronger, however we are developing a counter-formation to give us a chance of victory.

Our advantage is a stronger attacking-forward. They normally opt to play two forwards (4*, and a 5*), we opt to play one (6*) supported by a AMC (5*). I'm 90% sure I'm looking to counter them and play defensively. (Counter attacks maybe)

Update:

I'm going to try that, Zabala is out of position (he plays ML, but I don't have an AML, he will do). Gerrard will act sort of as a DMC as I have no DMC that's strong enough to deal with them, Gerrard will be pulled back to DMC-area (hopefully if the arrows work). Gezmis has been motivated to push forward as my mentality is normal and I would like players that aren't defending the flanks or center to push up for my counter-attacks.
    Last edited by zJordan; 01-09-2014 at 08:29 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.
    Wolf FC

Another nice afternoon in the Super Chachy Kellogg's Stadium, with a victory for 3-1, without assist in the match.
    We played against the 4th, Barca FC ( = Barça FC writted correct, Ç not C, but some people don't have the Ç in keyboard LOL if you read this it sounds, -CA=KA when is -ÇA=SA) (^.^)''

I played with 2 young players, Parada that scored 2 goals yesterday (in the place of Giggs) , and the new young ST of this season, Zumalakarregui in the place of Van Nistelrooy. Parada, scored, and Zumalakarregui, did an assistance to Overmars to do the 1-0.
    Klose scored the 2-0 and did the assistance for the 3-0 to parada.

Tomorrow at 20:21 I have the final of Champions League and I am thinking that maybe will use Parada, in the place of Giggs.... because is in a good level and effective, now, he works well....
    Tomorrow morning but, we play against the 2nd, and I will use this match too as a test, to decide...
    I have options, and thank's that, I did not use some players with yellow card in the semifinal, now I have all the team to use.

(^-^)'
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Very Happy.

Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-tabel.jpg Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-1.jpg Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-2.jpg
    Wiesse, roni, khris and 5 others like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

League 24

A easy win today.

Scoreline

37' Neymar Jr
    43' Neymar Jr
    55' Fraile assist van Persie
    82' Babic assist Papaleo
    90' Fraile assist Papaleo

MOTM: Fraile

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Very Happy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tabel.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	17718 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	17719 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	17720
    My best scorer have 29 goals too!! :P

Are easy your next 2 matches?^^
    Cat Harrison likes this.

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 24

We played 7th and won, not a great performance but the most important are the 3 points.
    3:1 final result, goals by Semeano, Bragastini and Arak (1 goal in every game of the last 3), our DC Casteels was MOM.

The first 4 all won, so no changes in the table, but at least top 4 is secured.

CONGRATULATIONS at all the league winners and CUP winners!
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

yay lol we just won the Cup on PK's, tomorrow CL final i hope we do a treble this season ,but the most important trophy to win this season was the Cup.

Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Rookie

Week 24 looking to go for unbeaten league run and win the cl for the third time in a row.
    Last edited by Anthony Duncan; 01-09-2014 at 10:56 PM.

Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast