Page 58 of 88 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

I hope that year will be better from current league table

You stole that image off the Arsenal site didnt you?
    Shadow likes this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Yes I did
    FB fan page

FCB
    League Match - 16

(64.7) FCB 3 - 1 Xuan Tu FC (58.1)

4-1-3-2 (65')/3-5-2v | 4-4-2 ND

Yankov (32')
    Koscielny (35')
    M Pavan (75')
    Messi (78')

MOTM: Messi

Match Report:

It was a tough match as FCB thought before start of the match. FCB tried too much but did not score till 32' by Yankov. Yankov hit from 25 meters and it was goal for FCB. Just after few minutes of this goal Tu' player scored a goal for them. At half time score was level with 1-1.

After start of 2nd half FCB switched the formation at 65' minute and got the result at 75'. FCB player was tripped and got a free kick. M Pavan took the free kick and scored a goal for FCB. Just after this goal, Messi was through defense and was 1v1 with keeper and scored a goal for FCB. FCB got many chances in the match they waste them. FCB won the match with 3-1.

Team Talk: M Pavan missed 3 free kicks. He has to perform well to win the games.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

SBARATA FC

LEAGUE ROUND 14
    Easy win with a festival of missed chances.
    3:0 final result, goals scored by Casteels, Saragna and Guzmán that was also MOM

LEAGUE ROUND 15
    Highest win so far this season
    9:0 final result, goals scored by Guzmán 2, Gagelmann 2, Semeano 2, Sparagna 3, Guzmán was MOM.
    Our ST Arak got injured, in the train After our MR Alves also got injured

LEAGUE ROUND 16
    Another easy win
    6:0 goals scored by Maillot, Guzmán 2, Barbu 3, Guzmán got again MOM he has now 32 games played 24 goals, 24 assists and 12 MOM.
    Our DC/DL Ribas got injured

CL 1/8 2nd leg
    We won 3:2 away in first leg.
    I catched my opponent shoping in auction a few hours before the match, so no surprise about the New players in the team.
    We were both seing the game i sttarted with atacking mentality but he was getting to many chances and i changed to normal and counter.
    They manage to score in he beggining of 2H and i retrieve the counters, short After our MC Santos equalized for us.
    1:1 final result, 4:3 in agregate, our DC Leitgeb was MOM

we are in the next stage, facing a similar Q Team, lets see what will happen.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

We are out of Cup with a 0-1 defeat away
    And again they scored in the 86th minute!!!
    I officially announce that THIS IS MY LAST SEASON IN THIS GAME!!!!! I HAD DECIDED TO TO DO THIS LAST SEASON DUE TO END OF SEASON TROLLS, THIS SEASON I AM DOING THIS DUE TO THESE PATHETIC LAST MINUTE GOALS!!!!
    This is the fifth straight match in which i have conceded in the last 5 minutes of the game!!!! And i have rarely ever scored a winner after 80th minute in my whole career of 11 seasons!!!
    I will only revert from my decision of quitting IF AND ONLY IF I FINISH 1st IN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON!!! And why i am putting this clause is, that because i know it is impossible. For anyone it can be possible but me. NGE will never let me win the league. Even if i am 6 points clear with 1 match to go, i will surely lose!!!!! And i know why, because i like Guardiola and hate Mourinho!!!

And this match again proved to me that orders mean nothing. I was playing defensive with counter attacks as it is suggested everywhere and i had not a single counter attack in the whole match!!!!! While my opponent has 3-4!!!!! I went down both flanks and my winger's names never came up in the commentary!!!!!! That is seriously pathetic!!!!
    If i finish anywhere below 1st this season, I WILL SELL ALL MY BEST PLAYERS ON THE 1st DAY OF THE NEXT SEASON AND BE DONE WITH IT, AND THAT IS FINAL!!!!!
    I AM HERE TILL SEASON END!!!!!!!!
    khris likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Uhm, I play defensive and rarely have counter on. Lately I have been putting arrows on my wingers, with mix passing, they score.
    Wiesse likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

League round 16

We faced the number 2 and it was a tough game. We starterd with the ND and scored only 1 goal. In SH we changed to 4-3n-1-2 and with succes. A important win for us.

Scoreline

33' Cardozo
    56' Babic assist Fraile
    79' Papaleo assist Mikheev

MOTM: Vojacek

Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)-banana-fc-vs-bayern-munchen.png

This night, as you can see at 5:16 we have the macth against the banana team.
    We have at now exactly the same quality, 73,4 with the diference that my usual 11, have the speed at 90 (^-^).....but (-.-)'

I don't know if he, like I do in the matches, put this hour to play, to have advantage, or, is the "natural" schedule of the game, been the other team form Italy, and me from Spain, but... is a 50-50 match, and I'm 99% sure that the winner of this match will win the CL.
    after 2 months training (in the 1st training month we won the 3rd champions league)
    +
    1 month to win the league, and be playing again the CL
    +
    this month, to work to win the CL
    this match, against a = team, will decide

PD: I would like to writte to Nordeus boss, to talk directly with him about the schedule's system.
    I still thinking, that have to be for free if we adapt it some days before the matches or at least, 1 day before.
    I have lots of friends, that added me in this game, some of them have age to go to school or institute, and I'm really not agree with this mode to decide when one have to play in his "own" stadium.
    If some admin wanna send me one adress to contact his boss directly, will be very nice, and I will writte or a formal email, or, a formal letter to him asking for this changes.
    Thankiu.
    Wiesse, Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.

ahh yean, I've to say too that the last day of the year we had a defeat for 3-1
    and that this 1st day of 2014 we won 3-0
    So we have +11 points than the second.
    Wiesse and Cat Harrison like this.

Good comeback today in Cup we were down 2-0

Shadow, ppturano, Jll02 and 4 others like this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Page 58 of 88 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast