Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Cheng View Post
    Thanks Nordeus for stealing my triple. I was trolled heavily in the CL final. Lost 0-3 to a team with 6 less quality and had players out of position. Cup match was only a narrow 1-0 victory against a weaker team as well. Friendlies are fixed, so now work on the game engine ffs.
    I won my first Cup against the team with 6 quality higher. And I had players out of positions cause of injuries. We probably shouldn't play the game and just handle the titles to the teams with highest quality. If your opponent made it to the finals he probably knows what he's doing.
    Today my homegrown 18-21 years old youth also played a tied game against the full of 23+ years old scouts team to protect the 1 point lead in the league standings. He bought 11 scouts this season, I bought 1 and that one didn't even play tonight. I probably should have lost, cause that's what weaker teams should do - lose.
    I mean, I've complained many times about crazy results... Like my 5* team loss to 1* abandoned team. But now people filled the forums with complains about pretty reasonable results. This season my teams were losing to opponents with 10 quality lower and I thought that was quiet reasonable.

BUT if my team doesn't win treble tomorrow I gonna complain again. Cause my opponent is 2* abandoned team with goalies playing DC. I lost to the teams like that before, and that was terrible. Nothing like that happened in my Leagues this season.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Dreamer
    Thanks Nordeus for stealing my triple. I was trolled heavily in the CL final. Lost 0-3 to a team with 6 less quality and had players out of position. Cup match was only a narrow 1-0 victory against a weaker team as well. Friendlies are fixed, so now work on the game engine ffs.
    That's probably not trolling from what I've experienced. I have both been the underdog and the powerhouse in many finals but I have noticed that the quality gap is less influential in those finals. It's like Liverpool vs Man Utd in the past, no matter how weak Liverpool were, they always put up a good fight in those derbies.
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillis View Post
    I won my first Cup against the team with 6 quality higher. And I had players out of positions cause of injuries. We probably shouldn't play the game and just handle the titles to the teams with highest quality. If your opponent made it to the finals he probably knows what he's doing.
    Today my homegrown 18-21 years old youth also played a tied game against the full of 23+ years old scouts team to protect the 1 point lead in the league standings. He bought 11 scouts this season, I bought 1 and that one didn't even play tonight. I probably should have lost, cause that's what weaker teams should do - lose.
    I mean, I've complained many times about crazy results... Like my 5* team loss to 1* abandoned team. But now people filled the forums with complains about pretty reasonable results. This season my teams were losing to opponents with 10 quality lower and I thought that was quiet reasonable.

BUT if my team doesn't win treble tomorrow I gonna complain again. Cause my opponent is 2* abandoned team with goalies playing DC. I lost to the teams like that before, and that was terrible. Nothing like that happened in my Leagues this season.
    I lost the match before that CL final too. It was to a much weaker team as well, but I don't consider it a troll result because the shots/possession was fair. We both watched the match and made tactical decisions. However, my CL opponent did not even bother to show up. I outshot him and had a 65-35% possession. If he had watched the match and outplayed me tactically, I would not have bothered posting.
    九龍 UNITED
    Season 8 - Level 8
    X 7 X 2 X 5

Rookie
    I lost the match before that CL final too. It was to a much weaker team as well, but I don't consider it a troll result because the shots/possession was fair. We both watched the match and made tactical decisions. However, my CL opponent did not even bother to show up. I outshot him and had a 65-35% possession. If he had watched the match and outplayed me tactically, I would not have bothered posting.
    Yeah, I had a tight game in the CL final against weaker team as well. He didn't show up, his ST got injured in the 1st half, he didn't even set auto subs. I used all the possible orders and formations, but barely won 2:1 with a winning goal at the end of the game. I've lost 3 finals in previous seasons, two of them against weaker teams and was ready to lose again. I have a collection of the 2nd place prizes, so I now how it feels. I just agree with what NeoWilson said.
    But hey, your next treble is gonna be way more sweeter now.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

We're back to the forum!

After a few seasons without me, I decided to return to the forum. AEPRE FC is now a history.

A few weeks ago I came up with an idea of merging two of my previous teams on my main account together...AEPRE FC and Mukmuks, so it is AEPRE Mukmuks. The combination of all the players from AEPRE FC and Mukmuks, plus some sidekickers from other of my retired teams too. Hopefully I can enjoy my time here!
    Cat Harrison, Dman2pt and khris like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Wiesse's normal day:

League:550-0. "Easy win"
    Cup Final: 91-1 "easy win"
    CL Semi Finals: 30-2 "easy win"

Take this as a joke y'know
    Saransh Vatsa, Wiesse and khris like this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Quote Originally Posted by Jll02 View Post
    Wiesse's normal day:

Watch out... He might "Ban" you for that... lol
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Wiesse's normal day:

Nah more like
    Cup Final: 91-1 "A Good win"
    CL Semi Finals: 30-2 "A Though Defensive win" LOLz j/k

Wiesse your team's awesome ...congratz!! on (yet another) Double..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wiesse's normal day:

Couldn't agree more!!! He never seems to have those "close" matches!!!! Incredible team.....
    Wiesse and khris like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Nah more like
    Cup Final: 91-1 "A Good win"
    CL Semi Finals: 30-2 "A Though Defensive win" LOLz j/k

Wiesse your team's awesome ...congratz!! on (yet another) Double..
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Couldn't agree more!!! He never seems to have those "close" matches!!!! Incredible team.....
    Wiesse is pretty much taking over from where I left off, His team is currently only 2 players to get from 8* to 9* to match mine for relative Q, And I've got just under a few thousand tokens from the last sale, once those are gone, they are gone and we won't be diving in anymore since we have nothing left to achieve on T11, now its just trying to play for fun without breaking the bank for those 8*/9* players.

Yes, Wiesse does have a great team, but were all those 8* players really needed at L8/L9? Probably not since Perfect Tactics mainly had 7* team and we know what he achieved.
    Wiesse likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 82 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast