Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree2063Likes

Thread: Season 48 (15.12.13/11.01.14)

I will try to get to my team tonight before the server resets for the next season. If I can, I will at least know what happened in the past 4 matches. I will get to know my league position anyways next season so am not much worried about that. I want to know the game results, and yes, about Crofts before the new season begins as all stats will be reset and on phone u can't view a player's previous season results.
    I will make it back properly from Monday afternoon on wards. I will therefore miss the day 1 of the season and the 1st leg of Cup prelims. Thankfully all my 1st teamers need no immediate contract extensions
    I will give a season report and break the news of my position and other things on Monday
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Pro
    A Easy Win week in week out, if I wiesse, I'll be bored

And all I can say is : Just WOW

for all of you that can have 9 star player. I can only dream
    Wiesse and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillis View Post
    I won my first Cup against the team with 6 quality higher. And I had players out of positions cause of injuries. We probably shouldn't play the game and just handle the titles to the teams with highest quality. If your opponent made it to the finals he probably knows what he's doing.
    Today my homegrown 18-21 years old youth also played a tied game against the full of 23+ years old scouts team to protect the 1 point lead in the league standings. He bought 11 scouts this season, I bought 1 and that one didn't even play tonight. I probably should have lost, cause that's what weaker teams should do - lose.
    I mean, I've complained many times about crazy results... Like my 5* team loss to 1* abandoned team. But now people filled the forums with complains about pretty reasonable results. This season my teams were losing to opponents with 10 quality lower and I thought that was quiet reasonable.

BUT if my team doesn't win treble tomorrow I gonna complain again. Cause my opponent is 2* abandoned team with goalies playing DC. I lost to the teams like that before, and that was terrible. Nothing like that happened in my Leagues this season.
    I also ever lost 0-3 at home to a 2* team too

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Wiesse is pretty much taking over from where I left off, His team is currently only 2 players to get from 8* to 9* to match mine for relative Q, And I've got just under a few thousand tokens from the last sale, once those are gone, they are gone and we won't be diving in anymore since we have nothing left to achieve on T11, now its just trying to play for fun without breaking the bank for those 8*/9* players.

Yes, Wiesse does have a great team, but were all those 8* players really needed at L8/L9? Probably not since Perfect Tactics mainly had 7* team and we know what he achieved.
    We are gonna powertraining a much lesser. I am going play the game just for fun. It's getting bored if you win the matches with 5-0 6-0 7-0.
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC is now a history.
    Proof: Kumchai, Torres, Cech and all those stars are all gone now

Cat Harrison and July Fourth like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Proof: Kumchai, Torres, Cech and all those stars are all gone now

Did U let there contracts expire???

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Did U let there contracts expire???
    Yep, because this team is retired and waiting to reach the 70-days rule for team's robot takeover

I retired my team two seasons ago after losing 2-1 at home to FEDA FC with more shots, and no one gets a 8 rating. I felt that my team can't win any more trophies, so that's why this team has been retired.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Yep, because this team is retired and waiting to reach the 70-days rule for team's robot takeover
    But u logged in, right??? U have to not log in for 70 days for the team to expire. And if u log in, then it again resets to more 70 days and u have to wit more. Is this pic old then???

Tell us ur opinion-

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    But u logged in, right??? U have to not log in for 70 days for the team to expire. And if u log in, then it again resets to more 70 days and u have to wit more. Is this pic old then???
    Nope. Someone taken this pic for me. I haven't logged in since Nov 9

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Nope. Someone taken this pic for me. I haven't logged in since Nov 9
    Hmmmm.... ya, never thought of that. So ur team will be deleted in 7 days time from now..... Shall we have a farewell????

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast