Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ouch!!! worst defeat ever!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    The problem is not to have those difference in level, that s the same thing in real life soccer. The real problem is the draw that is seeded and always put a high level against a low level. The random drawing should be in place and sometime a small team reach the final...... And that is the magic of the cup!!!! For the seeded draw.... There is the campion's league!!!
    Think about that one devs, try to stick to real soccer principle instead of favorite the rank ... That' s what it is all about ... Hope to accomplish an exploit !!!
    What I want to say is there is no such a huge differences in other server,

In my brother server, the highest level different is 3. He is in level 5 now but the prize for each round is very low.

I don't want huge amount of prize as I can get cash from tokens but trophy..... no matter how much token I have, I will nvr get this CUP title
    Season 1 - League winner (7 matches to go from 6th place)
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)
    Season 3 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 4 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (AGAIN!!!)
    Season 5 - 2nd runner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter) (hmm....!!!)
    Season 6 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (Quarter)

it has to do with the server. till now i have never faced a team in higher level than me and as a result i have won the cup every time. of course i have other disadvantages like i can't find good players at transfer market and there is always token war for them, old scouts etc. I also play my wife's account and she is in a different server and the team is facing higher level players. but the transfer market is always full of young 5star players.

Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    it has to do with the server. till now i have never faced a team in higher level than me and as a result i have won the cup every time. of course i have other disadvantages like i can't find good players at transfer market and there is always token war for them, old scouts etc. I also play my wife's account and she is in a different server and the team is facing higher level players. but the transfer market is always full of young 5star players.
    Yap it is bcoz of server.

But in my brother server, there are plenty of young 5* and there is no war at all...
    Really strange, I wish I am at his server, so that I can win triple every season
    Season 2 - League winner, Champion League winner, CUP (play off) (always facing 15-20 quality higher)

Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    Yap it is bcoz of server.

But in my brother server, there are plenty of young 5* and there is no war at all...
    Really strange, I wish I am at his server, so that I can win triple every season
    he is very lucky then. for the few 5 star players that you can find in my server you need minimum 20-25 tokens and the average is about 40 tokens. so the last 2 seasons i am only buying scouts and the 4 star player from the academy. it comes cheaper.

Yesterday, i was beaten 5-0 by a 19 Level Guy.
    My overall Quality is 62.3 (max 65) and his overall Q was like 115
    ice87s likes this.
    Season 10 Level 10
    Team : Real Mahmut F.C.
    Formations : 4-4-2 | 4-1-2-1-2 | 3-5-2 V | 4-3-2-1

League
    Champions (5) - Seasons 3,4,6,8,9
    Runners up (1) - Seasons 2
    Third place (2) - Season 5,7
    4th place (1) - Season 1

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 2,3
    Runners up (1) - Season 5
    Third place (2) - Seasons 8,9

CUP
    NO SUCCESS!

Sad....
    Like i said, they should set high quality pool and low quality pool.

If not, how r we suppose to win this CUP? Now it like the CUP competition is purely for high quality user......

I'm level 3 facing level 2s and 3s in my cup. However, no one is higher than me in average exept one team. And the prize is like 450k in the finals.

Be patient after a few seasons you will win one cup after another. You can figure out from my signature how long i was waiting to win a cup.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by ice87s View Post
    What I want to say is there is no such a huge differences in other server,

In my brother server, the highest level different is 3. He is in level 5 now but the prize for each round is very low.

I don't want huge amount of prize as I can get cash from tokens but trophy..... no matter how much token I have, I will nvr get this CUP title
    Your brother is lucky, i am level 2 and i had to play against level 9 in the playof.....1-7 at home and 4-0 away try everything possible but the gap was too large....... and what i am saying is all the higher level were opposed the lower level . there was no L7 -L8 or L9 - L7 and so on ....it was L2 -L9, L8 -L3, L8 - L3.....etc
    Season 1 : (join at day 10) League : Winner
    Cup : Round of 16

Season 2 : (Actual) League : 1st 8 8 0 0 43 1 +42 24
    Champions League: 1st 4 4 0 0 18 0 +12 12
    Cup : Playoffs

FCP
    In the cup this season I had a 15 - 0 win against a lvl 1 team, my team is lvl 4.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12