Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Quick reminder to wait until day 3 before buying scouts.

Quick reminder to wait until day 3 before buying scouts.

I tried to find an old post about this to bump but couldn't find it.

Remember when league tables are generated you could be bumped up a level or two. For this reason it is best to wait until day 3 before buying scouts as your scouts could technically be 10Q better.

Good luck to everyone on the forum for the new season. I'm taking a break. Will speak to you all soon.

Apprentice
    That happens only if you are on the second highest level on your server or even third highest. I'm only level 17 and the highest level on my server is 22 (there are only 2 players at this level) playing in a league with players from level 21 and 20. It will take a while (probably at least 6-7 months) to join them

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    That happens only if you are on the second highest level on your server or even third highest. I'm only level 17 and the highest level on my server is 22 (there are only 2 players at this level) playing in a league with players from level 21 and 20. It will take a while (probably at least 6-7 months) to join them
    I was informed at the beginning of last season that this can happen at any time no matter what level you are at? Is this not the case no?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    I was informed at the beginning of last season that this can happen at any time no matter what level you are at? Is this not the case no?
    It happened to July fourth last season, but he's a boss at the game so he might very well have been one of the top 3 teams in his server.

So Marc are those your real lips in your profile pic? Haha :P
    Marc Symons likes this.
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

Apprentice
    This happens only if there aren't enough teams (14) from the highest level on the respective server to form a complete league or even a complete Champions League (32).

This happens only if there aren't enough teams (14) from the highest level on the respective server to form a complete league or even a complete Champions League (32).
    I am not sure about League. For CL, I saw teams with 1 level lower before when I was at level 6 or 7 before, which obviously not top of my server.
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9

It can happen at any point. my brother, on the same server as I am and 2 levels behind at the time, played in a higher level league.
    I'd love the opportunity myself.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

That is not correct. I played in higher level leagues when I was levels 6 & 7. At the time, the highest level in my server (that I knew of), was level 21.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I tried to find an old post about this to bump but couldn't find it.

Remember when league tables are generated you could be bumped up a level or two. For this reason it is best to wait until day 3 before buying scouts as your scouts could technically be 10Q better.

Good luck to everyone on the forum for the new season. I'm taking a break. Will speak to you all soon.
    That was a thread started by me.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    That is not correct. I played in higher level leagues when I was levels 6 & 7. At the time, the highest level in my server (that I knew of), was level 21.
    It makes sense. There weren't enough players on that level and you were the (un)lucky winner of a ticket to join them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast