Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Player with almost 30 quality difference in Same League

Rookie

Cool Player with almost 30 quality difference in Same League

so.. my friend in FB has share some photo about this ridiculous different quality
    i'm posting this with his permission

but that's not the only surprise, there are 3 more than this guy in his league (maybe they're mutual friend of this guy). it's kinda feel like the league is their own playground .
    so almost no guarantee to qualify for champions league next season. this is the power of money

all player except GK has 3 different position and Special ability. everybody wants this, but not everybody has much money...

so, what would you do if you are in his situation for this season???
    Last edited by neojihad; 12-17-2013 at 09:16 AM. Reason: spesific question

What is the name of the player? Maybe he/she is in the forum.

edit: my bad, could not see the picture under my other browser. Seems to be the Chilenian July Forth, with the exception that July won last season the triple.

edit 2: About a game plan for him. Mmh, not easy, he can cover all positions. I would try a defensive formation that could hurt on the counter and try to invite as many friends as you can to support your match. When will you play him?
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 12-17-2013 at 08:46 AM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Rookie
    i told him to post this on forum, but he said he's not bother to join forum,

he only said that i'm allowed to post this on his behalf.

I would play the first 13 games normaly, After that seing the position in league i would decide continue to fight or Tank.
    Not always the Best teams win.
    Last season the league that i was playing was won by the 6th strongest Team in terms of Q.

But i agree that the diference is insane.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    edit 2: About a game plan for him. Mmh, not easy, he can cover all positions. I would try a defensive formation that could hurt on the counter and try to invite as many friends as you can to support your match. When will you play him?
    Well, he's not asking for formation , i'm just sharing his situation, and asking what is your plan for this entire season if you seeing those Quartet. but thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I would play the first 13 games normaly, After that seing the position in league i would decide continue to fight or Tank.
    Not always the Best teams win.
    Last season the league that i was playing was won by the 6th strongest Team in terms of Q.

But i agree that the diference is insane.
    yup, play for half season, and see your team's position to decide what to do next, might be a good strategy

Quote Originally Posted by neojihad View Post
    so.. my friend in FB has share some photo about this ridiculous different quality
    i'm posting this with his permission

but that's not the only surprise, there are 3 more than this guy in his league (maybe they're mutual friend of this guy). it's kinda feel like the league is their own playground .
    so almost no guarantee to qualify for champions league next season. this is the power of money

all player except GK has 3 different position and Special ability. everybody wants this, but not everybody has much money...

so, what would you do if you are in his situation for this season???
    Its quite clear he's cheating, but NORDEUS are doing nothing about it!
    they don't care as people like us might pay to get tokens so they are still making money, so if some people cheat SO WHAT!
    I have been champion every season except 1 by fair means, but I'm losing interest as I cant compete with these cheats.

Wow - thats alot of token buying

2nd place is also honourable, everyone wants to be a champion or nothing, i dont get it!!
    Last edited by Maxtax; 12-17-2013 at 10:12 AM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by duggie67 View Post
    they don't care as people like us might pay to get tokens so they are still making money, so if some people cheat SO WHAT!
    I have been champion every season except 1 by fair means, but I'm losing interest as I cant compete with these cheats.
    Why should Nordeus do something it is a lot of money to there pocket.

And it is not cheating, just a waist of money!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by duggie67 View Post
    well, what do you mean by cheating? cheating as in buying token, or using program cheating. because no program can cheat this game
    as far as i know. unless i don't really update myself

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Wow - thats alot of token buying
    So trueeee. in level 5 player with 44 Q to get 64 Q you need around 2,400 token for 1 player not included Special ability and 3 position. that's really..... i'm really lost at words when saw this..
    Last edited by neojihad; 12-17-2013 at 10:15 AM. Reason: bolding tokens amount

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast