Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By thetoe

Thread: Abondend Teams

Abondend Teams

Not sure about you guys, but I am in level 3 and almost every team in my league is abondent. The only active managers would be me and my two friends, same thing in the Champions league and in the cup.

What is y'all's experience this season?
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

In the lower leagues, most teams are abandoned as people start playing and then get bored and quit. Once you get up to the higher levels you'll see more and more dedicated and active managers. In the 4 games I've played so far this season, All the managers have been active and watched the game. So its just a matter of time :P
    LIONS FC

Level 10, Season 10

S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

When you see active players send them a friend request. Then next season you will likely be in a league with them. I have around 60 friends now, all of them complete strangers in reality. My league is completely made up of top11 friends, and is very active.

An excellent way to find active players it to just look at who is bidding in auctions. But also explore other leagues. Look at the leagues of other teams in your cup and CL, the top teams are often active.
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.