Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: That's unbelievable! The game engine has changed result!

Rookie

Angry That's unbelievable! The game engine has changed result!

Tonight I had a Cup game at 19:16 Central Time here in the U.S.
    The game started normally. Me and my friend from Portugal were presented. My team scored a goal from free kick, but my opponent tied the game at 30th minute, then I decided to change formation and made 2 substitutions prior to the the half-time. Then something unexpected and unbelievable has happened. I lost connection to the server and wasn't able to reconnect for the next 10 minutes.
    When I finally connected I found out that my team lost 0:3! The goal my team has scored didn't count, substitutions I've made like never happened, supporters (me and my friend) weren't registered in the box score, and off course I haven't received any boosters after the game!

This is unacceptable. I spent my time and my sources preparing for the season and for the game, my team actually scored a goal, I actually was presented at the game and I actually made substitutions, but the game engine just changed the whole thing! How is that possible?!!!

I contacted the Nordeus technical support, but have you ever heard of something like that?!!! And what can I do now?

Sounds very upset if it happens to my team. Fortunately I have never experienced such scenario before. I have read somewhere in the forum that some people also experience it. Let's wait for expert advice.
    Bassdy ZaZa likes this.
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    contacting support is the thing to do. the server must have crashed and simulated results. send a detailed request (like you could copy what your wrote here) and screen shots if you have to them.
    Bassdy ZaZa likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Last season this team was eliminated from the Cup after 4:2 win on the road and 1:4 loss at home with absolutely same squads and formations. Now this. Another my team suffered 5 injuries (4 of them in the single championship game) playing with full condition and morale yesterday, while another team playing at zero condition and morale remains completely healthy.
    You spend your time and money, they screw you over and laugh in your face. This game is just irritating. They don't even try to make up for their mistakes. I've got reply from the support. They won't change anything, I just have to take this crap and their excuses. Enough is enough. This game is the worst gaming experience in my life. So laughable to read how some people brag about their achievements in this joke of a game.

Rookie
    Computer have arranged that maybe

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

lol kill them in the other match whats the big deal

4am
    Rookie
    Given your description the problem could equally be the fault of your ISP, or your local network. Nice rant though.

It's happened to me before. I was winning 3-1 at half time. My server crashed and when I returned I won 7-0 ?? So the opposite to you. Also sometimes if you click off a match and then go back in it can give you an incorrect score. Last night I was losing 1-0 I click back by mistake and when I returned it said 2-0 down. I checked the highlights and he had only scored 1. I then scored and it said 2-1 I went back to the menu, went in again and it said 2-2. I scored again to say 3-2 but the actual result was 2-1 to me. Very confusing.
    Joe Hillis likes this.

Apprentice
    How bout this??????
    That's unbelievable! The game engine has changed result!-img_1504.png
    That's unbelievable! The game engine has changed result!-img_1506.png

Ps: sorry for the photo was separated, I played it on my iphone!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    Given your description the problem could equally be the fault of your ISP, or your local network. Nice rant though.
    Right, my local network didn't allow my Portugal friend to watch the game and disallowed substitutions and the goal my team has scored. I think you just don't get that I'm not talking about regular connection problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgji View Post
    How bout this??????
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1504.PNG 
Views:	53 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	16870
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1506.PNG 
Views:	47 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	16871

Ps: sorry for the photo was separated, I played it on my iphone!
    This happens to me when someone arranges friendly. Your team doesn't get any boosters, but your players don't lose any condition and can't be injured in such games. This season all friendlies go just like that for all three my teams - you gain boosters and training progress only if you're the one who arranged the game.
    But something is wrong if that was a Cup or Championship game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast