Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP! Please

HELP! Please

I've recently been playing this app on my iPhone 3gs and I've now got a iPhone 4. I've copied everything over and everything is fine Facebook, contacts and all other apps and stuff. Now when I open top eleven its saying there was an error logging into Facebook and won't load up but can still log in on iPhone 3gs???? Also when don't log in Facebook it's saying I have to start again when I had 2 teams. Can any1 be kindly enough to point me in some direction to getting my teams back please. Would appreciate any help thanks.

The server is down, which won't let you log in from any device. I'm not sure if this is a recent problem for you, but I logged in six hours ago, now i cannot. When the server goes down, all you can do is wait.

It's since I've changed phones mate from iphone3 to iphone4 last night mate i was able to log on earlier on iPhone 3 but won't seem to load up onto new phone mate

ya my friend got the same problem
    . He cant log in with iphone cos facebook crashed. And I dont know why ???

I believe you have now lost your teams, the A/C you set up on the I phone3 is registered to the phones IMEI, once you change phones it's gone.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    I believe you have now lost your teams, the A/C you set up on the I phone3 is registered to the phones IMEI, once you change phones it's gone.
    but we can still open it from computer dont we?

Thanks for the replies lads, so there is no way of getting them teams back????

I've gone through three different iPhone 4 and haven't lost my teams.

I've gone from an iPhone 3 to a 4 I've heard your account expires around 70 days if left? (Not sure how true) if so does that mean its not gonna load up on FB until the other has expired???

Quote Originally Posted by K31th View Post
    I've gone from an iPhone 3 to a 4 I've heard your account expires around 70 days if left? (Not sure how true) if so does that mean its not gonna load up on FB until the other has expired???
    if you login via facebook on your iphone it shouldn't matter which version of iphone you use..

probably all coincidental with facebook/server crashing this morning... wait a couple of hours and try again
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast