Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dan1daking

Thread: Conceding a goal after a substitution

Addicted

Conceding a goal after a substitution

It used to be that you conceded a goal when you conceded a second corner. That seems to have been fixed but now I find that every time I make a substitution I concede a goal within the next few minutes. I now do not make subs unless I have an injury but still my opponents score straight away. Anyone else noticed this? Is there a fix available for this.

Apprentice
    No, but, i still get goals from 2xcorners, at least 95% of the time.
    Now that i think about it, i sored some goals, before my substituted player got on the field )
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

Apprentice
    Scoring on double corners is not fixed yet. I don't think making subs increases your chances of conceding a goal, unless it also changed your formation to something less optimal.

I often make a sub at halftime and that doesn't lead to me conceding a goal.
    九龍 UNITED
    Season 8 - Level 8
    X 7 X 2 X 5

I have scored thrice this season by double corners already. But I have not faced OP's problem THIS season. I have however faced it before.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

It happens to me if I sub a player in play not on half.. After the subs 8/10 times i am conceding a goal :/
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Rookie
    Yeah, I noticed that too. It happens all the time:
    Conceding a goal after a substitution-fucksubs.png

I cannot remember the last time I conceded or scored from a double corner and I have never conceded to my know large straight after a sub.

The double corner does not have to be fixed it's not a fault. The engine decides you are going to score so you score the commentary is just to add effect. So weather or not it says you scored from a corner, even if it didn't you would still score at that time but just with different commentary. If that makes sense.

As for the sub issue. Maybe your just making bad subs

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    I cannot remember the last time I conceded or scored from a double corner and I have never conceded to my know large straight after a sub.

The double corner does not have to be fixed it's not a fault. The engine decides you are going to score so you score the commentary is just to add effect. So weather or not it says you scored from a corner, even if it didn't you would still score at that time but just with different commentary. If that makes sense.

As for the sub issue. Maybe your just making bad subs
    If the subs are different places on the field, and you make the sub, and after make the change in formation, mabye...

It is a recent thig for me, but 2x corner, can now be a free kick with cross first, than the commentary says, "and it's a corner again", and then the goal.
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have noticed that if I am making a sub (not half time) that I am more likely to concede a goal while, and right after the sub happens. I now only make subs very carefully. And my subs are almost always better players..
    This hasn't happened on BvB in awhile but the lower level teams I play I notice it a lot.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hillis View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that too. It happens all the time:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	****Subs.png 
Views:	22 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	16950
    This is not something new, usually after you are making a sub. the game is generating a new attacking chance.

About corner, I don't think it's something to fix there, it's how they wanted to make it

One more thing can you post some screenshoots (Staggy Stagg) to see how many goals you got after a sub. cheer!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook