Thread: is scout list unique to me ?

Apprentice

is scout list unique to me ?

as topic ... if I have a scout list , will others be able to see the same player in my list ?
    no info for you my watchers :P

I think i also read somewhere that the list is shared with other, i do not know how many.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I think i also read somewhere that the list is shared with other, i do not know how many.
    that might explain a scout player I was eyeing disappeared .... I was 2 mil short of getting him on todays listed .. I watched some vids to get to my toal , then he disappeared when I went to look for him
    no info for you my watchers :P

Dreamer
    Just from my experiences, I've noticed players disappearing from scout list so I don't think it's unique.

What does annoy me though is if you buy a player from the list there seems a good chance that another better quality player appears to replace him on the list straight away. This happened to me with a GK a few days ago. But this doesn't seem to happen if someone else buys a player, they just vanish and are not replaced on my list.

No it is not unique. JF, Pricop and many other experienced managers have already said that it is shared among a few members.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.