Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By werewolf122
  • 1 Post By Eugen Cristea

Thread: How to make free transfers ?

How to make free transfers ?

I have seen people are getting them but i dont know how to I am in man lev 6

Below are my experience. I have been doing well with this strategy. My team value and money worth 200-400M more than most of the team at my level 10, and even more than majority of team at 1-2 level higher.
    1/ Try to look for those old ones 29-31 y.o so that very few people bid on them. Normally, you only need to spend 1tk for these player. As for young free agent, you need to spend at least 2-3 or even more and their price is less than double. So price/token is more worth for old free agent.
    2/ Don't bid for those who are 32 yo and above since you cannot sell them due to their retirement
    3/ Don't be greedy. Better stay away from young free agent, average-age free agent with SA or Q ending with 4/9
    4/ Don't bid at the first week of the season. Ppl need money for transfer so they are more than willing to fight for free agent.
    5/ If you see 2-3 people have bid for the player, stay away from them
    6/ Avoid bidding war. Every time you bid, try to limit yourself to 2 tokens. Loss of 1 or 2 token is fine. On the long run, you still benefit from buying free agent.
    7/ There will be some players keep farming for free agent. Make friend with them. When they bid, try to avoid entering.
    8/ Last but not least, practice and observe
    thetoe, TypTex and Eugen Cristea like this.
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9

I have been and visited transfer list and have not found any free transfers never have.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Do you see (F) next to the value of the players for sale in the tranny list? Those are they. When you pull up the player card you will see the price to buy them is considerably lower than the value.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    Cat, i have i question for you.
    What do you call this game in the States?
    Top Eleven Be a Soccer Manager
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf122 View Post
    Below are my experience. I have been doing well with this strategy. My team value and money worth 200-400M more than most of the team at my level 10, and even more than majority of team at 1-2 level higher.
    1/ Try to look for those old ones 29-31 y.o so that very few people bid on them. Normally, you only need to spend 1tk for these player. As for young free agent, you need to spend at least 2-3 or even more and their price is less than double. So price/token is more worth for old free agent.
    2/ Don't bid for those who are 32 yo and above since you cannot sell them due to their retirement
    3/ Don't be greedy. Better stay away from young free agent, average-age free agent with SA or Q ending with 4/9
    4/ Don't bid at the first week of the season. Ppl need money for transfer so they are more than willing to fight for free agent.
    5/ If you see 2-3 people have bid for the player, stay away from them
    6/ Avoid bidding war. Every time you bid, try to limit yourself to 2 tokens. Loss of 1 or 2 token is fine. On the long run, you still benefit from buying free agent.
    7/ There will be some players keep farming for free agent. Make friend with them. When they bid, try to avoid entering.
    8/ Last but not least, practice and observe
    I second everything said.
    Dough i never bid on a (F) player that has a bid allready in place.
    werewolf122 likes this.
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

Yeah spot on werewolf I am now friends with a few I met off free transfer battled most before friending lets them know where you stand first bloke battled 5 rounds to many the rest not so bad but never bid against each other again if a bid is made by a friend let them go you end up spending more than you both realise all fun till you run out of coins lol