Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eugen Cristea

Thread: People trying to kill your players? Discuss (and rage) here!

People trying to kill your players? Discuss (and rage) here!

This thread is for people who get a lot of injuries and get mad about them.

My players used to get injuries A LOT. I've heard that up to 5 of your players can be injured at any one time. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Anyway the reason I decided to make it now is because in the 2 matches that I've had today, I've had 1 player injured in each.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hread-2-a.html Stopping pointless threads since 2013.

No. U can have any number of players injured at a time. I once had 12 injured at one but it was all my fault

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Yesterday I had 6 injured players but the most I had 18 at the same time but it was my fault I was training them really hard
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    **** it, everyone else is whinging might as well join in ....

Just had my 2 best players injured hours before my big cup clash. This always happens on cup days. Always. Always. If I didn't believe in fairness I would think it's a fix. Just funny how it's always on cup days. Pfffff.

Oh and it's my fault for playing em in a league match

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post

Oh and it's my fault for playing em in a league match
    it is.
    TypTex likes this.
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

Build medic center for red packs send them to friends to get more back and you need an extra one select full rest of players till you can't afford red then watch video on comp. Had player out for 8 days back the next day no coins spent let videos build up on computer unless you need them they could save your players. Also dont over push newly tranfered players as they seem to get injured easier after transfer till they find there place in your squad 9/10 of those players are injured in the first 5 matches not sure why

Some people here had seen, the pic of my team with 7 injuries and 2 red cards, thats an old pic of the season... 3? I think... during lots of seasons I had no lots of injuries, but, I've to say that this season, I had near...10? 12? and all in the midfield.... "all"... LOL
    But thats good because I've seen that one of my youngers that did not played a lot, is better than Ryan Gyggs :P
    ...-.-' so for sure this guy will be injuried soon LOL