Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Transfer market token con beware of biddding on auction

Transfer market token con beware of biddding on auction

Beware when you are bidding the servers are unreliable. Twice i have "lost" auctions through no fault of my own due to lag.

1st time after 22 rounds i placed my bid for round 23 to find the bid was not accepted has it was not placed in time. Stran you cannot place a bid after the allocated time so the fact it recognizes i made a bid shows there is a problem

2nd time round 8 the screen froze on wait for just enough time for one round the started the next with me kicked out.

A total of 30 tokens for nothing. Play this game at your own risk and do not put any money in it. I will no longer be investing in a game that is unreliable and if it involves a live transfer times system there should be something in there to compensate for server lag and recognize bids that were placed in time

Apprentice
    Are you bidding last second?
    九龍 UNITED
    Season 8 - Level 8
    X 7 X 2 X 5

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Were you on the phone? On an Ipad? Computer? What was the bandwidth you had at the time? Bidding on the phone can be difficult, for me anyway, even on wi-fi. I prefer on the desktop with fast internet.
    Eugen Cristea likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Phone wifi will lag from time to time if you have to many apps on or your phone memory is getting to swamped suggest download of 360 mobile security download off top 11 free sponsored get free coins and you can clean up memory to make phone run faster top 11 stores heaps of crap on your memory this helps filter it out using samsung galaxy note 2 my self hope this helps for you good during games to stop freezing use before subbing