Thread: Injuries

Injuries

I have had 9 injuries in about 4 games why is it getting so high. Also bought a player on scout list and he only gets 4 for rate why is this when he is such a good player?? Happend to me twice now.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Injuries are caused by many things. Tired players are most likely to get injured, though that is not always the reason, it plays a factor in most cases. As does how you play them, hard/attacking/tackling (YOURS OR THEIRS!) can cause injuries. Arrows can make players tired and more prone to injury. Too much training, and poor facilities can also play a part.

Ratings are harder to see the whys of.. mostly you can try playing them in different positions, with or without arrows, sometimes even out of position, and see if his rating get better. I find that it takes a few games to get more out of a player.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Martin View Post
    I have had 9 injuries in about 4 games why is it getting so high. Also bought a player on scout list and he only gets 4 for rate why is this when he is such a good player?? Happend to me twice now.
    Even i got 2 injuries in a match today

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.