Thread: See Ratings

See Ratings

HOHOHO to all.

I filled out an survey or what to call it. How a rated top11. Can I find this somewhere or was it just for the staff ?.

They MUST do something with TM so u atleast have choice to play or not. Last season there was a real muppet i my serie.

The chickensh*t sat up traininggames just before we should play the "real" game in the league so my guys was tired and some moral was lost and he played with his B-team so they had no problem to beat me in the second match.

I cant really understand the reason for having it this way. I want to have a match request that I can answer yes or no to.

I guess more people then me wrote abaout this so sorry. First time I wrote in the forum.

Dreamer
    100% agree ..... welcome to the forum.

Nordeus needs to sort out the "friendly games".

No use saying " we are fixing them ... trying out a new system for some servers" ...... THE REST OF US ARE STILL SUFFERING.

The chosen route Nordeus has chosen will work, but ....... when it's not applied to everyone ... it doesn't.

To my mind it would have been more simple to just have a button that says ..... "Accept friendlies / Reject friendlies" but then again I'm no programmer.

Whatever's happening with these friendly games, it needs sorting for everyone. A.S.A.P. ...... is only fair.

Apprentice
    My server is one of the few that have this friendly fix, but before that I simply kept my friends list as small as possible. (Just enough to collect one of each gift). If you are adding just anyone to your list, you are just hurting yourself.
    九龍 UNITED
    Season 8 - Level 8
    X 7 X 2 X 5

sometimes not noticed, the default is agreed,
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.