Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 2-1 defeat cup need help !!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Acoording to many experienced managers here, Counter attack works well with defensive and the pressing style doesn't effect it. So far in Cup, i have always Counter Attacked and pressed whole pitch and that has worked well. U need to force counter attacks in your situation and keep pressing the whole pitch. Only that u can keep mentality normal other than attacking.
    All the best mate, today's D DAY!!!!!!
    Fingers Crossed!!!! Will pray for u and hope my advices help u win!!!!
    Okay mate got that

Out of the cup once again lost 3-1 played 4-1-1-2w-2 normal mentality whole pitch with counter . I guess i was unlucky even being the better team i was 1 star better That's top 11 for us :P i really don't care tho next season hopefully How did you go bro ? Hope you went through ! Just thought i would let you know about my result
    2-1 defeat cup need help !!-cup-defeat-top-16.png-2.jpg 2-1 defeat cup need help !!-cup-defeat-top-16-3.jpg
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Alexandre Cruz View Post
    Okay mate got that

Out of the cup once again lost 3-1 played 4-1-1-2w-2 normal mentality whole pitch with counter . I guess i was unlucky even being the better team i was 1 star better That's top 11 for us :P i really don't care tho next season hopefully How did you go bro ? Hope you went through ! Just thought i would let you know about my result
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cup defeat top 16.png 2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	17230 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cup defeat top 16 3.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	17231
    That is sad
    I lost 0-1 at home so aggregate was 2-2 but i won on away goals... Big relief But now i am drawn against the strongest overall team
    If i get through this round, i will face a weaker team in semis. So if i pass this, i am almost sure for the finals......
    Can't wait

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    That is sad
    I lost 0-1 at home so aggregate was 2-2 but i won on away goals... Big relief But now i am drawn against the strongest overall team
    If i get through this round, i will face a weaker team in semis. So if i pass this, i am almost sure for the finals......
    Can't wait
    Yeah oh well next season hopefully !! Well done still lost 1-0 at home close game bro glad you went through so if you beat the next team you should win it , good luck
    SL Benfica level 6
    1x Treble
    2x Double
    4x League winners

3x Champions League winners
    2x Cup winners

Apprentice
    who is supposed to score in ur team?
    btw... it's crazy to spend real money at these levels ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12