Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Silly results

Quote Originally Posted by toonarmy View Post
    This is my point exactly, 8 v 11, players stretchered off/not able to continue and yet, not able to score against them, ridiculous!!!!
    the reason why you didn't score is that the game raked the corpses into the goal :-) no more space for the ball :-)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    That made me giggle.

Here's a silly result that also made me giggle. Silly results-hahahah.jpg the other manager is probably going to be gnashing his teeth or something like.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Lucia de Bortolis View Post
    the reason why you didn't score is that the game raked the corpses into the goal :-) no more space for the ball :-)
    Brilliant one!!!!! Now i know why these things often happen!!!! And sometimes they throw the corpses on the opponents GK so the team with 2 players less manage to score because the 11 man teams GK is trying to get out from under the heap of corpses

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Silly results-i_hug_that_feel.png

This is definitely one of the biggest weaknesses of the game .... being a man , down in real life is HUGE and results in a very noticeable change in possession, pace of the game, strategy, etc. ... even someone unfamiliar with the game can see this ... and yet in T11 being a man down means ... nothing. Can you imagine a team keeping a clean sheet down 2 for 2/3rds of the game???
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12