Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Does any of it really matter?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Note: This isn't a whining thread .. please take your whining elsewhere.

Formations ... counter formations...
    Red arrows ... blue arrows ... no arrows ...
    Player morale ...
    Player condition ...
    Special abilities ...
    Attacking ... hard attacking ... defending .. hard defending ...
    Long .. short .. mixed passing ...
    Left .. right .. middle .. both flanks ..
    Nice Thread !!!

Some more here, Bro!

Training:
    Stretching ... Cardio ... Practice match ... no training

Skill point:
    Defense ... Attack ... Physical & Mental

Possession Bonus:
    15% Possession ... no Possession

Attend the match ... Let them Play

Well Prepared ... No Prepared

Active ... Once a day ... Abandon
    (Freq sign-in)

So many others, like teamwork, same formation or change e'match, keep the same squad or renew the whole team e'season.....

Does it matter?
    Does any of this actually affect anything or are we just kidding ourselves?

Some days ... nothing you do seems to have any effect .. the computer has decided your team is gonna suck that day .. changing formations, tactics, substitutions ... nothing seems to have ANY effect whatsoever ...

Some days you could play worn out players in an illegal formation and dominate ...

We talk about this and that ... there's hundreds of posts on counter formations alone! ... but is there any solid testing behind any of it? Or are we all just [censored]?
    Why Nordeus never showed up and explain the players what are all about???

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    - SNIP -
    Well, those were my assumptions, but yeah, no one really knows if anything actually matters.

Dreamer
    I find that all of the decisions mentioned in this thread seem to make a difference. Be it for better or worse.

But then I only play with one team and on one account, so I tend to notice some of the small differences decisions can make.

I can easily understand that players who have many accounts and many teams to control may not notice some of the small differences when they manipulate their teams in certain ways.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    I find that all of the decisions mentioned in this thread seem to make a difference. Be it for better or worse.

But then I only play with one team and on one account, so I tend to notice some of the small differences decisions can make.

I can easily understand that players who have many accounts and many teams to control may not notice some of the small differences when they manipulate their teams in certain ways.
    bullwhooie. attention to detail is not affected by having multiple accounts. what you are doing is calling us morons because we have more than one account and because of that we have information overload and cant adapt and assimilate all the information. BS.

You are clearly not able to see the negative aspects of this game and are clearly in denial. even with all the information proving that most of the decisions seem to make no differnece to the results, you call them liars and they dont notice the small differences in the game. tell that to itayfranko who proved that you can win with no morale and no condition and an illegal formation and its not just a one off.

open your eyes and admit there are some issues with the game and that there is the possibility that nothing we do makes a differenece
    Belgji likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I really do think that the changes we make have an effect, sometimes we don't know what that effect is, better or worse, until you try it. I am fairly sure that the defensive/normal/attacking choices make a difference, they do for me anyway.. perhaps your results will vary. The red arrows do seem to make players more attack minded, but I have no clue what the blues do. The tackling choices for me do seem to make a difference (usually in yellow cards ) I usually notice whatever effect takes about as long as a sub to go into play.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    bullwhooie. attention to detail is not affected by having multiple accounts. what you are doing is calling us morons because we have more than one account and because of that we have information overload and cant adapt and assimilate all the information. BS.

You are clearly not able to see the negative aspects of this game and are clearly in denial. even with all the information proving that most of the decisions seem to make no differnece to the results, you call them liars and they dont notice the small differences in the game. tell that to itayfranko who proved that you can win with no morale and no condition and an illegal formation and its not just a one off.

open your eyes and admit there are some issues with the game and that there is the possibility that nothing we do makes a differenece
    Regardless of weather you like it or not. I will voice my opinion.

You seem very keen to make up words in my posts that aren't there, and you seem very keen to insult me.

You seem to have the protection of Nordeus to say what you like, but that doesn't mean other people can't have an opinion as well.

As for calling anyone else a moron, you included. Where do you get that from. That is a joke. You simply can't make up insults in my post.

You need to start justifying your words against me, just attacking what I say with nothing to back it up just doesn't work.
    Last edited by TypTex; 12-30-2013 at 06:14 PM.

Dreamer

and now as others feel that this post is in someway insulting to people with legitimate multiple accounts I'll explain my point further.

It must take me up to an hour each day, to check my team, train them, check my opposition, their players and their formations. Then to work out the best strategy and players to play to try and beat my opponent. I find the gameplay options do make a difference to this strategy.

I personally, don't have either the time or willpower to do this over lots of different accounts.

If other players do, and do it legitimately, then good luck to them. Everyone has different amounts of time available to play this game.

In my view, people with lots of accounts are more likey to rush any decision making. This is not calling anyone a moron as has been implied. It's simply down to the time element involved.

This is my view. I do not see why either me or my views should be insulted, or insults that do not exist added to my posts.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I really do think that the changes we make have an effect, sometimes we don't know what that effect is, better or worse, until you try it. I am fairly sure that the defensive/normal/attacking choices make a difference, they do for me anyway.. perhaps your results will vary. The red arrows do seem to make players more attack minded, but I have no clue what the blues do. The tackling choices for me do seem to make a difference (usually in yellow cards ) I usually notice whatever effect takes about as long as a sub to go into play.
    the problem is Cat, that we cannot see what our changes do. the commentary is horrible and they dont give out the most important information and you cant tell how your players are playing...they could be mentioned 20 times in the game and when you win you think they will get the MoM and some other player who was hardly mentioned wins it.

you of all people are telling me that there are things that you dont understand in this game and in almost 3 years they have yet to come out publicly and explain the game properly!!!!! and then you say that they SEEM to work for you but its possible that we just dont see the effect of what the changes me make. but to your question about blues, they make the player play the position behind during defense, that was confirmed by the ask the devs. the red arrows make them play the position ahead during attack.

but I feel there is not enough of the dead horse to beat anymore. they have not publicly confirmed any more of the rules of the game, and thise are rules that are necessary to understand the decisions you have to make. the forum members have done their best to explain them and they wouldnt know unless they were told by someone at nordeus and that hasnt happened.

so does any of the things you do matter? I dont know, but based on what I have read and the results from certain people on this forum, it doesnt seem to. some of the things are obvious, like attacking on the flank or up the middle, short passes, counter attacks, easy tackles. but that is where it ends and the mystery begins.,

but after 3 years and we still dont have a set of rules posted by nordeus themselves explaining EVERY aspect of the game they programmed???????????????????????????????????????

guessing at the rules is part of the game? what product do you see that is from a serious producer that refuses to give rules or properly explain their game??????

based on that, it leads one to assume that they dont know themselves OR they are just buttons/switches that give us the impression that they do something. look, this is a game made to make money, thats all they care about. if they were serious, they would give detailed updates, rules for gameplay, and take customer service more seriously.

so, again, does anything we do during the game or before really matter?
    Belgji likes this.

Banned
    Regardless of weather you like it or not. I will voice my opinion.

You seem very keen to make up words in my posts that aren't there, and you seem very keen to insult me.

You seem to have the protection of Nordeus to say what you like, but that doesn't mean other people can't have an opinion as well.

As for calling anyone else a moron, you included. Where do you get that from. That is a joke. You simply can't make up insults in my post.

You need to start justifying your words against me, just attacking what I say with nothing to back it up just doesn't work.
    sorry Charlie, there were no insults in my post. I have been warned before and am careful with my words.

I dont have to like your opinion and you are more than welcome to have one, right or wrong.

I dont make up insults in your post, they are easy to read as veiled because you say we cant see the small details but you can. your words, not mine.

and I am not against you, I just notice that you are quick to shoot down anything that suggests that there is something wrong with this game. myself, I have my eyes open thanks to many of the experienced members here and their wise posts.

Dreamer
    sorry Charlie,
    You just can't stop yourself can you.

You ain't that careful with your insults, (took you two words) or with what you make up about my posts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast