Thread: Selling Scouts/players

Selling Scouts/players

This is my 10th season so like most I am addicted to the game but annoyed at various scams.

Just sold another scout player that I bought 3 seasons ago and this time I watched the auction , with 2 bidders the auction ended early n I barely got the market value AGAIN.

Most of my players are scouts as I refuse to get in the false bidding war that definitely has Nordeus bidders to dwindle down your tokens and money. How many times have you won a player on your last token?

I have lots of friends that play the game and NOBODY ever has sold a player where it becomes a bidding war and receive loads of cash. All the players sell just below market value.

This is totally unacceptable Nordeus and another way of scamming your customers.

I have also noticed recently that its only possible to get 4- 5 tokens a day and whilst watching the videos I am receiving lots of viruses and auto tool bar add ons that keep corrupting my pc.

Apprentice
    for my first time, it just happened to me to sell a player and have a "bid war", just posted here a hour ago. :-)

Dreamer
    There is also no such thing as bidding bots or bids from Nordeus happening in the transfer market.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Videos will not install adware, but some of the offers will.
    There is no such thing as bidding bots, how ridiculous would that be.

If you want a bidding war sell your guys early in the season during the day. I am usually happy to get near market value, so I don't bother with when I sell them, but it can make quite a difference. Usually I have found that STs and triple roles are most likely to cause a stir on the market, all my triple role guys sell for good money.
    I have never went to my last token for a player.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]