Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Gat Manar

Thread: curious behaviour

Apprentice

curious behaviour

Hi all
    Just a quick strange experience with this game...
    I'm at level 4 now... up to now I've always won all cups and championships, and also in this level I've a very strong team (almost all player 6 stars, 1 7star)
    Some time ago I bought a striker 26yo, 1 cone to the 6th star, One-on-One Scorer special ability.
    I used him for 7 matches where he scored just 1 goal, low votes (always 5 or 6).
    Bored of these performances I sold him (good gain btw, the bid was very crowed)...
    I gave a look now to the team who bought him... in his first match he scored 3 goals, 2 assists and vote:9.
    that's crazy!!! :-)

Seems you had some bad luck sir!

Apprentice
    well, what's stange is that I've another striker coming from the past season, 5-star (36 points, so quite basic) that was lower to this other striker in ALL (maybe just tackling and another voice was even), but he always scores 1 or 2 goals each match.
    Sometime I think that there are some extra hidden values that are taken into account.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes I do think there are "hidden talents" I have had 3 and 4 star players perform great, too. I expect it also has to do with how you play them, some players only like to play on the left, some want to be attacking and not defending etc.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, i had a ST that only played well If i put him with other ST, alone he just didnt do nothing.
    He was great on free kicks and penalties, but no good in corners.

I had another one that was awful in free kicks, but very good in corners and 1vs1 situations.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

That is sad
    But u said u have won each and every competition in 4 season???!!!!!!! What is the secret??? Do u buy Tokens?????

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    That is sad
    But u said u have won each and every competition in 4 season???!!!!!!! What is the secret??? Do u buy Tokens?????
    not sad.. just funny :-P and I just hope to do not cross this team in cup :-P
    No secrects by the way, I just follow hints written in these pages, and I don't buy tokens, but I travel alot and different countries propose different offers to win tokens, then for money I just win and sell free players.

Pro
    (almost all player 6 stars, 1 7star)

No he does not buy tokens, these are dime a dozen on the auction market.... Or maybe not?

Apprentice
    I don't think this game engine never worked precisely like that and e'thing happens randomly.

But....
    .. I had a 5* ST who score so many goals in the match I can dominate(against abandoned team or smthg like that) but he never showed up his skills in important matches.

Maybe it's just all about how player is builded. One DC with overall 40 mustn't be the same like another DC of 40. You can build players in two ways: similar vaules of mental, defence and attack skills, or dominating in one/two areas.

One time I had ST who scored a one goal in 5-6 matches. When I started to allocate all training points to physical skills, his game has visibly improved. Maybe it's an answer.