Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andy Holzer

Thread: 2 games within 15 minutes

2 games within 15 minutes

Today, I have two away matches (so can't reshedule) starting 15 minutes apart, at 20:07 and 20:22. Do I even have time to switch players or power them up again between games?

2 games within 15 minutes-crazy_shedule.jpg
    Belgji likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, you should have just enough time. But have your plan in mind, cause you will need to be quick..
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Yes, you should have just enough time. But have your plan in mind, cause you will need to be quick..
    Err... yea, about 6 minutes but the last 3 minutes, you can't save your team any longer... so all you have is 3 minutes to get ready for the next match.

15 minutes means 9 minutes for the match. So u have 6 minutes to do something. But beware that u can't make changes from 4 minutes before kickoff, so u have maximum 2-3 minutes to make your changes after the 1st match else when the clock shows 4 minutes left for the second match, making changes will get banned. I will advice u to heal players first. Then chance the formation as u can do that during the match as well, though u may need to waste a few steps. The 2nd match is the more important one as it is Cup. All the best and may God give u quick fingers

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.