Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: The ideal holiday present from Nordeus....

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    yep, no changelogs other than the occasional 'added new language'. even mini mods have legit changelogs. i cant navigate the nordeus board because it looks and feels weird
    im on the fence with either; they havent updated anything, or they did and dont want to tell us. im personally leaning towards the no update thing though. the 'dont want to tell us' part kind of looks promising too. i honestly havent tasted anything different and stuff. thats just my opinion

on the bright side
    i did get a morale pack from the christmas present thing, i might as well use it on myself
    I don't think they actually update much if anything all they update are some tiny visual things that they only do to make it look like they are doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    One of two reasons.....either they paid someone to write the program for the game then thought they could 'run' the game themselves only to find out they don't know the full ins and outs of the game and it's beyond their capabilities to make the required changes.

OR....the game is so badly programmed that nothing we actually do as managers, tactics, formations, arrows or the match stats and player ratings, makes any difference to match results and Nordeus don't want to admit to this.

I do agree fully here and i will go with the latter, the formations and arrows etc make no differeence.
    Although i have said from time to time than most probabaly those devs that programmed the game are no longer emplaoyed and all Nordeus have today are amateurs who can only increase the space among tabs in the UI!!!!!!!!!!
    It has been shown a million times that formations and orders make no difference to the allegedly "pre planned" match results. All that make a difference is the willingness of the NGE to make u shell out some money on the game.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Dreamer
    So can we all start talking about moderation decisions now?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No, discussion of Moderation decisions in the Forum is against the Rules, any questions about such should be in PM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234