Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Unaccaptable,buy tokens Greece 17 tokens pay 6.21euros and Germany 39tokens with 5eyr

So I just checked the price for Germany again. 37 Tokens currently cost 3,64€ if you pay with PayPal, Credit Card or bank giro. Converted to dollars it would be exactly $5,00. 48 Tokens currently cost 4,99€ if you pay with your mobile phone. Converted to dollars it would be $6,85.

The same prices count for Facebook, however every country has a fee there. As example the fee when paying with mobile phone is 1,03€ in Germany, in Slovakia it is 5,03€. Now that's some crazy fee.

The Tokens used to be more expensive here as far as I know, however I never bought Tokens, so correct me if I'm wrong. I just see the prices sometimes because I earn some Tokens via SuperRewards, which is listed in the "Buy Tokens" tab.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Winning Tokens for free via watching videos is the biggest advantage / disadvantage in this game I feel.

Yesterday was a personal best for me. I "won" 232 Tokens via farming.

For those not in countries where this is available then they have a lot stronger disadvantage than others

Personally, when I can win so many Tokens for free I wouldn't pay for any regardless of the price.

Dude, what?? 232 tokens in a day, from free offers?? Man I get 1 or 2 every week or so..
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    Dude, what?? 232 tokens in a day, from free offers?? Man I get 1 or 2 every week or so..
    I find it varies, some days I can get over 10 tokens maybe even close to 20. On average i get maybe 100-150 farmed tokens per month. I've long suspected that some countries get much more due to bidding habits but 200 a day makes it a farce for those who need to buy tokens.

Also in relation to buying tokens, Im too am in Australia and the Nordeus site is a few cents cheaper than FB for buying tokens but not worth mentioning. At the moment the difference on price of 176 tokens is less than 30 cents but does cost almost $23 which is steep for any browser based game. Personally I'm not prepared to spend more than $50 per year on a browser game (full featured MMO's cost around $100 per annum) and if I find the farmed tokens stop being enough to be competitive then I'll cease to play.
    Last edited by Too Deadly; 01-02-2014 at 03:57 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    I'm in the Uk and can normally "farm" 3 or 4 tokens a day from the videos. sometimes around 10 or 12 if I can get one of those surveys to pay out, (which isn't very often). I seriously wary of the downloads now, as I'm sick of having to clear the rubbish that comes with the off my laptop and they mostly don't pay out anyways.

If other people in the UK have found a way to get lots and lots of free tokens from the ads over here, good for them, but I'm not sure it's so easy to do. (Well I haven't found a way too anyways))

My sympathies go to the countrys with no offers at all, as all this talk of farming tokens must drive them crazy )).

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    My sympathies go to the countrys with no offers at all, as all this talk of farming tokens must drive them crazy )).
    Thank you for the kind thoughts!
    Yes it does

In Romania 14 Tokens cost 1,5 Euros via FB.
    37 Tokens cost 3,65 Euros via FB.
    Last edited by Eugen Cristea; 01-02-2014 at 05:29 PM.
    TypTex and Cat Harrison like this.
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

In Serbia,50 t =4€,and 1000 t =65€

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I am lucky, to be able to farm tokens and boosters (some anyway) which is better by far than none! Sympathy to those with no offers or videos.

The price of Tokens has not changed (although I hear there is talk of taxing virtual goods here in the US) this is current price via FB Unaccaptable,buy tokens Greece 17 tokens pay 6.21euros and Germany 39tokens with 5eyr-ten.jpg
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I dont know from were my fellow citizen found those prices but the token price in Greece through Top 11 site is similar to the others countries as i am reading ... 14T-1.46Euros, 37T-3.66, 80T-7.32.. and so on...
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I believe he was paying by phone heres FB by phone in US Unaccaptable,buy tokens Greece 17 tokens pay 6.21euros and Germany 39tokens with 5eyr-phone.png

And by phone in US main site Unaccaptable,buy tokens Greece 17 tokens pay 6.21euros and Germany 39tokens with 5eyr-centili.png
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well if it makes you all feel a little better its been a lot harder to farm today. I've only "won" 40 Tokens today.

Still better than nothing, but it looks like the "busy" period where I could collect 100-200 a day that lasted for about a week has now ended.
    roni and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast