Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By HULIANO

Thread: Cup Level

Cup Level

Hi,

Was just looking at my last season's Cup history from the awards section and I was at level 2 but on the history section is says "Season 2, Level 5" does this mean last season I played against the equivalent of level 5 teams? I remember there was one team at league level 5, some at level 4, most at level 3 and me and a few others at level 2....

Slightly confused as to why I was league level 2 and the cup says level 5....lol..... needless to say I didn't get far on the cup... lol

Yes, it means you are playing higher level teams than yours in the Cup The reason is because your team quality is high at the beginning of the season, so your team got drawn into the Cup with higher quality teams.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I just looked back at my teams. Every one started in level 2 Cup (and subsequently experienced what OP has), is there such a thing as level 1 Cup?
    HULIANO likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I just looked back at my teams. Every one started in level 2 Cup (and subsequently experienced what OP has), is there such a thing as level 1 Cup?
    I think there's no level 1 Cup
    Cat Harrison likes this.