Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: as goalie stopped 11 players, comedy

Post as goalie stopped 11 players, comedy

Yesterday I played in cup finals as it happens with better player, He was 38,2 star and lvl 5 me 37 and 4 lvl. He played 4-3-1-2, (DR DC DC DL, MC MC MC, AMC, ST,ST) I chose 4-1-5, V mode to counter him, because his formation has no wings. My strategy(defensive,zonal marking,hard tackle,mix passes, wings play) Ok, so match started, unfortunately after 2 minutes he scored... I tried to 1:1, I thought, ok boys, no problem we can still win it! even though my team was weaker, I had hope to won this match, my team fight like David and Goliath, there were moments, when my boys dominate and get many chanses to score! I got 22 to 14 shoots, 14 Shoot TOWARDS GOAL! Unfortunately opponent goalie was phenomenal! made 5 saves! mine only 1. next blow has come in 58 min or someting, but I didn't give up! Put red arrows on mine DL DMC DR, finaly after holy goalies parades, I scored in 69 min...
    Possesion ball was 50%-49% so not bad, and mine wings, def, mc, play well, only my goalie a bit worse but had same stats like opponent. Both have no special skills, mine 1.90 m his 1.80. So, continue, to the end my team fight and got many chanse to change result but had no lucky... In the end, it seems to me that the result is not the end of the maps is what was happening on the pitch. It reminds me memorable final 2011/12 Champions League - Chelsea vs Bayern, Bayern was better, they fight with passion and should win. Now am sad like bayern players. The ball is sometimes unfair. I lost 2:1.

Link of the match result:

https://imageshack.com/i/3o3cagj
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    if you fall, get up

I'm lost at final too this season (CL)

better luck next time and never give up
    Jll02 likes this.

Pro
    see how bayern do the next year after that loss ? ? ?
    Jll02 likes this.

Sorry bout that.
    At least you know you tried your best and gave it your all.
    Better luck next time.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Quote Originally Posted by Andriy Shevchenko View Post
    Yesterday I played in cup finals as it happens with better player, He was 38,2 star and lvl 5 me 37 and 4 lvl. He played 4-3-1-2, (DR DC DC DL, MC MC MC, AMC, ST,ST) I chose 4-1-5, V mode to counter him, because his formation has no wings. My strategy(defensive,zonal marking,hard tackle,mix passes, wings play) Ok, so match started, unfortunately after 2 minutes he scored... I tried to 1:1, I thought, ok boys, no problem we can still win it! even though my team was weaker, I had hope to won this match, my team fight like David and Goliath, there were moments, when my boys dominate and get many chanses to score! I got 22 to 14 shoots, 14 Shoot TOWARDS GOAL! Unfortunately opponent goalie was phenomenal! made 5 saves! mine only 1. next blow has come in 58 min or someting, but I didn't give up! Put red arrows on mine DL DMC DR, finaly after holy goalies parades, I scored in 69 min...
    Possesion ball was 50%-49% so not bad, and mine wings, def, mc, play well, only my goalie a bit worse but had same stats like opponent. Both have no special skills, mine 1.90 m his 1.80. So, continue, to the end my team fight and got many chanse to change result but had no lucky... In the end, it seems to me that the result is not the end of the maps is what was happening on the pitch. It reminds me memorable final 2011/12 Champions League - Chelsea vs Bayern, Bayern was better, they fight with passion and should win. Now am sad like bayern players. The ball is sometimes unfair. I lost 2:1.

Link of the match result:

https://imageshack.com/i/3o3cagj

I ban u for writing comedies here!!!!
    oops, wrong thread
    The Red Baron likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I ban you for not being able to ascess TOP11-
    Whoops, wrong thread lol.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    Season 4
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

Regarding T11, I will be back on Sunday, Monday latest. My problem was very much solved by Support(yes, I take back my complaints against them and render them an apology for THIS matter). they checked my t11 ID and said that it doesn't have a problem. They said that the problem maybe that i am using a public network. And well yeah, i was using a public network. i will get back using private network by Sunday or Monday, by that time i will see if i can contact my service provider and check why did they suddenly block me from accessing t11 when i had been accessing it for a month in that way. So, i know the answer now, and am happy!!!
    Jll02 and Cat Harrison like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

just a guess, do you have an adblocker/flash controller?
    i have an adblocker and ill usually get a pop up from graph.FB i think. if i allow it the pop up pops up and ill have to manually click the flash object
    i dont even know what this graph.FB thing is, can one enlighten me? whenever it pops up i log in as anonymous. when i get a pop up i just instantly refresh and i log in normally

on topic
    better luck next season. in the CL im always paired with the strongest opposition in the semifinals
    if i take a looksies at the other branch i can see teams that are 10* under me -.-
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    just a guess, do you have an adblocker/flash controller?
    i have an adblocker and ill usually get a pop up from graph.FB i think. if i allow it the pop up pops up and ill have to manually click the flash object
    i dont even know what this graph.FB thing is, can one enlighten me? whenever it pops up i log in as anonymous. when i get a pop up i just instantly refresh and i log in normally

on topic
    better luck next season. in the CL im always paired with the strongest opposition in the semifinals
    if i take a looksies at the other branch i can see teams that are 10* under me -.-
    Welcome to my world.
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    Season 4
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL