Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MCMLXXIV

Thread: What's going on...?

What's going on...?

Iv'e played this game for 3 seasons now and aren't all that satisfied!
    What's up with all these injuries? 1 - 2 injuries per game...how is that possible and/or realistic???
    And on the other hand, iv'e injured 3 players all togheter! Not that I'm trying to, but the percentage of me getting injured players v/s me inflicting injuries aren't adding up...
    I bet ur expecting me/us to pay real money for medical bags and so on...but it won't happen!
    Watch some real football and you'll se how reality looks like! The english, french, icelandic, spanish, mongolish, and so on, league doesn't have this much injuries per season put togheter!!!!!
    Last edited by MCMLXXIV; 01-25-2013 at 08:52 PM.
    FALCAO FC likes this.

Injuries are unfortunately very common in top eleven and can occur in large frequencies in real life as well, You only have to look at Arsenal's recent injury list over a number of seasons to see how often they occur, Also if your a lower level manager on top eleven injuries are very common, simply because the clubs don't have good facilities and also the players qualities are low that they arent as efficient as higher rated players at avoiding injuries, but at least on top eleven you do have the power to heal injuries instantly like they didnt happen with medic packs but if you don't have many medic packs then you need to use them wisely.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

What he meant was that 2 injuries per game is unrealistic, heck I had 4 injuries today in ONE MATCH even though I have upgraded facilities. That is not realistic at all, I'm aware of Arsenal's situation but regular injuries to 2/3/4 players PER GAME is not realistic.

It's pretty clear that it's a tactic to get you buying health packs with the ever so expensive tokens.

What!? Arsenal is far from having 1 -2 injuries per game!!! I kinda know since i'm a PL fanatic!
    And I like this one " but at least on top eleven you do have the power to heal injuries instantly like they didnt happen with medic packs...", that was kinda what i meant with having to pay with real money so you'll get healty players! Health packs costs tokens. and enough tokens costs money!
    And whats more, I often play against teams with an average of 2 at most 3 stars in quality and even a whole lineup with only 1 star...I got 4. Wouldn't that mean that my players are more fit, better conditioned, stronger and so on? Thus, I should hand out injuries (and still, I don't want that)?
    Last edited by MCMLXXIV; 01-25-2013 at 11:09 PM.