Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Pivac Momčina
  • 1 Post By silentwolf
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa

Thread: gettin mad

Angry gettin mad

i used to win all the matches
    since few days ago i dont win at all

much lower qualities, much older players, seem to come out with a draw or even a win against me

its not the morale, its not low paychecks, its not low quality as 8 of first 11 are 6-star players and all of them are 18-24 years old except for the two 27's and one 28

i've tried every possible tactic and none seems to work anymore

i understand that higher quality shouldnt actually ensure me a win every time, but should ensure me not to lose against someone who doesnt spend as much time as i do on this game at least (talking about those who appear, come online, once or twice per season and im online all the time both on pc and phone)

so tell me now, is there ANYTHING i can do to prevent this or at least make those losses much rarer?

the morale of the story: you will do better if you dont buy any tokens than if you buy
    Last edited by Pivac Momčina; 01-03-2014 at 01:05 PM.
    rastaman70 likes this.

Maybe your team is tired of winning. Every player need a break even they are 6 stars
    Btw, I agree with you. The game engine is a crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Pivac Momčina View Post
    i used to win all the matches
    since few days ago i dont win at all

much lower qualities, much older players, seem to come out with a draw or even a win against me

its not the morale, its not low paychecks, its not low quality as 8 of first 11 are 6-star players and all of them are 18-24 years old except for the two 27's and one 28

i've tried every possible tactic and none seems to work anymore

i understand that higher quality shouldnt actually ensure me a win every time, but should ensure me not to lose against someone who doesnt spend as much time as i do on this game at least (talking about those who appear, come online, once or twice per season and im online all the time both on pc and phone)

so tell me now, is there ANYTHING i can do to prevent this or at least make those losses much rarer?

the morale of the story: you will do better if you dont buy any tokens than if you buy
    Last edited by silentwolf; 01-03-2014 at 01:58 PM.
    littledude072 likes this.

I have the same problem, few days ago First in League, Cup and CL at 1/2 Finals, and then it started. In the last 10 games 1-4-5 score and i don´t know why. Didn´t change anything but keep on going to lose... Don´t know why, my team ist mostly better then the opponent...
    Last edited by Pascal Klingersberger; 01-07-2014 at 06:50 PM.

The engine shouldn't even be called an engine, I'm sure it's crap, both to us consumers, and even the developers themselves dislike it.
    Wolf FC

Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    The engine shouldn't even be called an engine, I'm sure it's crap, both to us consumers, and even the developers themselves dislike it.
    It definitely should be called an engine. A type of combustion engine. A combustion engine burns petrol or diesel. The NG Engine burns our money and time and hardwork.... I think this much is enough to call it an engine
    Eugen Cristea likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zJordan View Post
    why would the devs dislike it? it makes them money. what do they care if it is broken or makes them look like amatuers for allowing a program to have so many obvious bugs? everyone just pays for tokens and that gives them a reason to get up in the morning and collect their cheques. It sickens me that they get away with such thievery.