Thread: Query

Query

Query-te1.jpg

Hello, I would like to ask everyone here on this forum if which formation would be best for my team. I'm currently first in the level 2 league, but I somehow got "pissed" when I lost in an away match, 3-1, against a team that is weaker than me. Can I ask for any help, tips, suggestions and whatsoever as to how to improve my team? Thank you!

Here's my order:
    Team mentality: Attacking
    Focus passing: Down both flanks
    Pressing style: Whole pitch
    Tackling style: Normal
    Passing style: Mixed
    Marking style: Zonal

Force Counter-attacks [x]
    Play offside trap [x]

Note: Both [x] are checks.

Addendum:
    My friend also wants to get some help with his team. He's currently 9th in his league. He has a few great players, imo, for his level averaging 17.0 in quality and a team value of 8.75M. He's losing to teams with 2-3 points below his average quality and around 4-5M in team value. Can you help him aswell? He's also in the level 2 league. We both started almost around the same time.

Query-te2.jpg
    Last edited by Analog Soul; 01-25-2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Addendum

For a start off your playing 3 players out of position, no wonder your losing games against weaker teams in the league, Those 2 strikers playing AMC should just be playing ST and it would be far more effective to play 4-3-3, Also buy some 5* defenders if you can.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

So I'll put both strikers playing AMC in ST? Which would then make my formation go 4-3-3. Or maybe, take one ST out to get a better formation (playing with 2 strikers)? And, I'm trying to get a good defender that is able to go DC and DL at the same time, but I'm in short of tokens. I only have 6 at the moment.

Thanks for your quick and fast reply, good sir!

Help?

In my experience, playing players slightly out of position (a slot they're eligible to learn) simply results in a faster decrease in that players morale. According to the knowledge base, it also has a slight possession penalty, but it's not significant as far as i've seen.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Your formation is crazy also a lot of players in a illegal possition.

I would play like that

-----GK-----
    DL-DC-DC-DR
    -MC-MC-MC-
    -ST-ST-ST-

All players in their possition.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

maybe if your freind didnt have so many players ..focusing on attacking..?! ( Arrows up) i only have MR and ML on attacking ....

although i may be wrong ... placing so many player with (Arrows up) i would assume leave u weak defensively ... im in my 3rd season an havent lost a game... i dont really change the (arrows) ... bar the wingers!!