Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: I'm trying to loose my matches

How do you loose a match? Move it outside the stadium and remove all the boundary lines?
    Now, if you want to lose, (note the spelling) then set all your players on the wings .. leave the entire middle of the field unoccupied.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    How do you loose a match? Move it outside the stadium and remove all the boundary lines?
    Now, if you want to lose, (note the spelling) then set all your players on the wings .. leave the entire middle of the field unoccupied.
    Yes do this and set focussed passing "Through the Middle"!!!! Then ur opponent wiill get the ball every time u go through the middle

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Apprentice
    Niciest thread.. lol!!!

Just like how to win theory, nobody can define how to lose as well.
    c'mon, guys .. u can't overcome random results...!

Make topic that you want to win every match and you will lose everything ....and try to watch every match against weakness team - will lose for sure
    Belgji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Yes do this and set focussed passing "Through the Middle"!!!! Then ur opponent wiill get the ball every time u go through the middle
    This actually works, I almost started to think, there's no way... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Q is the most important factor, If you have the better Team you probably will win many games, dont forget that If you play against teams with ilegal formation or player all out of position the 20% possession penalization do not apply.
    Really?!! Then how come last season I had the second strongest team in my league and yet I finished 12th?

...and after you have done all those and finally loose the season ask youself at the end of next season if the overall outcome was worthy!!
    Last edited by Maxtax; 01-18-2014 at 12:06 AM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

What is tanking about? I dnt get it.. Y r u trying to lose on purpose.. Noob question but still sum1 xplain the whole tanking thing plz..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Actually, I prefer to play all my guys out of position, EVERYONE in the Attacking half. Normal mentality with NO Counter Attacks and Short passing with No Offside Trap

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12