Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 4am
  • 1 Post By 4am
  • 1 Post By Incredipede

Thread: Topjoy and Godaddy.com Problem ?

Topjoy and Godaddy.com Problem ?

Hi Friends;

3 Hours ago i have bought a domain name from godaddy via topjoy (217 token; 7,10£). And i have also recorded the whole buying process.. My tokens have not been loaded.. I have sent an e-mail to topjoy with proof of buying. And waiting for reply.. Is here any one can buy godaddy domain via topjoy and get tokens ? or what should i do? I m a student at Faculty of Law and ready to sue if it is not loaded.. Do you have seen any one has such a problem ?

Thanks a lot..
    Last edited by Kaan Unitek; 01-06-2014 at 07:39 PM.

4am
    Rookie
    I'd answer but I'm scared you might sue me too...
    roni likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    I'd answer but I'm scared you might sue me too...
    if you want to play a game; plz look another web-site.. here is a question and waiting for a reply.. What type of problem can be between us? I i did all the process as it is mendioned guide; naturally i wait for tokens and if not loaded; as u can know i have right to do this..

4am
    Rookie
    As a Faculty of Law student I'm sure you've checked all the terms and conditions. Is three hours sufficient time to allow them to credit your account? What time frame is stated?

First; u would type this b4 complaining.. I checked the whole terms i can. But can not see any time limits to be loaded. My previous buyings (and some free services as well) are loaded directly without waiting. This time it takes 3 hours and there is nothing happen thats why i started this topic to ask. Okey i will wait about 1 day and may be topjoy reply my mail. 10x much..

4am
    Rookie
    I can't speak for those campaigns specifically but some require several hours before tokens reach your account so yes, give it a little more time before proceeding with any complaint. Good luck and let us know how you get on.
    Kaan Unitek likes this.

Topjoy has sent me an e-mail as if there was nothing in their system..

"Upon review of your account, we are unable to locate a transaction for the offer you're writing in about"

i have also recorded the whole steps starting with clicking topjoy and even finalliyng the domain buying steps. What the topjoy tells me is just a lie. An send them them the whole documents that prove i have bought this domain. Topjoy godaddy ad is a scam. I send godaddy an e-mail that explain all and also request to refund my money. This night i will perepare a document to send a law office in US in which friend of mine works. Here is some others users have same problem..

http://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tech...ng-tokens.html
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-received.html
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...t-pay-you.html

There is problem with other ad-services, any1 buy from there is to be loaeded even if buy form godaddy. There is a problem with topjoy godaddy advertise. Then we will see results..
    Last edited by Kaan Unitek; 01-07-2014 at 09:46 AM.

If you don't recieve your Tokens, retract the bought domain via the support of GoDaddy so they give you the money back. Atleast in Germany you have 14 days after buying something to retract from a trade, contract or sale.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

yeah mate lots of people have had that problem there are several of these forums around you need to call then message godaddy.com they are responsible for the offer they pay tapjoy for advertising as stated by tapjoy. good luck took me from the 16/12/13 till 3/1/14 to get my coins with countless emails back and forth blaming the other till I finally called godaddy and layed it out for them so to speak.
    apparently auctions don't work?????

Quote Originally Posted by Kaan Unitek View Post
    Hi Friends;

3 Hours ago i have bought a domain name from godaddy via topjoy (217 token; 7,10£). And i have also recorded the whole buying process.. My tokens have not been loaded.. I have sent an e-mail to topjoy with proof of buying. And waiting for reply.. Is here any one can buy godaddy domain via topjoy and get tokens ? or what should i do? I m a student at Faculty of Law and ready to sue if it is not loaded.. Do you have seen any one has such a problem ?

Thanks a lot..
    If you look 3 threads down you will see there is already a thread regarding this. It must be a new problem as I have done the go daddy offer 3 seperate times.