Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By littledude072

Thread: kudos to everyone here, redeem FREE blessing by the fonz

Unhappy kudos to everyone here, redeem FREE blessing by the fonz

just had my coffee, bar o chocolate, ciggies, and a few articles on cracked and im up and running . of course i dont drink coffee while reading on cracked because sure as hell id LOL (a simple, yet elegant line such as 'bwok bwok RAWR' caption on a pic of a T rex with a chicken head). never thought id LOL while reading the forums a lot. i have now coughed up coffee (whatever its called) on my laptop (i consider it as helpless as stank krunke) and feel good about it, luckilly i have those weird keyboard covers that somehow press other keys while im up at my usual typing speed

i remembered a while back when this forum was literally ALWAYS serious with aggressive posts and stuff filling the front page (general section). now i see quite literally EVERY post has a joke in it. it brightens up my day enough to keep me going to hell and back
    dont troll me on this ('troll a troll'? is that a 'divide by zero' thing? it be unpossible, vitches!), but yeah i hope nordeus sees this, goes in a happy go lucky (forgot the saying) mood and starts to improve. who wants to work for you know, usually pissed off players (thats how i saw us, not trying to offend anyone, even i was on the negative side for a few weeks), we are now a happy days bunch, ey!!!
    a bit of a bonus info of myself: im eternally optimistic

plus its going to be raining a lot so i wont be going out much, and im definitely extending my stay, the cool way!!! the backpacker motel (highly recommended, at first i was sketchy (undecidedish, not me being the usual sketchy definition)) buddies have yet to camp on a beach

I agree reading jokes and funny comments here is a good stress buster!!!! Specially if u wake up at 7 and study 6 hours non stop and then come here, u will surely not want to get any more melancholy.... Sadly i can't hangout with friends as if i leave the home to do that, the house won't see me again for 3-4 hours...... And that dismantles the schedule. And i find forums better than TV, so in between study, i come here to take a break, and ofcource, laugh!!!

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

even coffee couldnt protect this thread from me accidentally clicking on the wrong smiley, and i also got 1 star XD
    someone must be grumpy, want some hugs and kisses? my blessings are just those, telling you 'you ROCK, ey!' and some cookies ;*
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat