Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Something has definately changed/tweaked recently

Apprentice
    Yup, something is up.
    Look at the 3rd place team in this league:
    Something has definately changed/tweaked recently-734218_1397131563870090_380027850_n.jpg
    Level 1 - League 3rd place (started late, in the season)
    Level 2 - League 2nd place, CL 2nd place (both due to troll results)
    Level 3 - League 1st place, CL 1st place, Cup (lev 6) 3rd place
    Level 4 - League 1st place, CL 1st place

Bought 28 Tokens, referrals 32 Tokens, won 3 Tokens.

Same thing here. In mid season i was 4th with only 6 points behinde 1st. Now i am 12th on table lost 5 i row, and 7 out of 10 last games. I keep loosing from weaker teams even at home. Sometimes team that have injured player and or red card. They changed something and now you cannot win even if you counter they tactics and you have better players.
    Same with my friend we are in same league, he now droped to 3rd place. He lost also 5 games in row, ok he won last 2 games, but he lost at home from team that is for 10 points weaker then him and and scored with red card. And now he is out of race for title.
    Last edited by kuky_k; 01-10-2014 at 09:45 AM.

And btw in world cup i beat everyone i won title. They f*cked up something with leagues.
    Last edited by kuky_k; 01-10-2014 at 09:46 AM.
    usunfgames likes this.

Now what, people complains about winning Cups ?! Just kidding, this must have cheer you up a little, no ?

by the way it happens that you take a red card but still win the match. A red card or an injured player doesn't condamn you to loose. Sometimes when I cannot attend to my games I see later that I had an injured guy and still win.

Lucky you.
    No I want to say my team manage to beat even stronger teams in cup but cannot win 3 games in row in leage at home vs weaker teams. Same was 2 seasons before i was 8th in league at end but also won world cup vs player that was first in his league with only single draw. Everything went good till mid season but last 10 games are really strange.

yes it did cheer me up little bit, but i would rather give away this cup and go in higher league, then be 12 and stay in same.
    Last edited by kuky_k; 01-10-2014 at 10:39 AM.

damn, I didn't get right your were 12th position now. But I read on this forum that it's not that bad to stay in the same league level, you will boost your team and win cups and league quite easily. When you'll finally go in the upper tier, you'll kill them all

Yea i know that, if i do not manage to win last 2 games this will be second time i do not go in higher tier. But then(first time i did not go in higher tier) I crated team that was beast just like you said and i have even few players from that season that are even now in my team. Worst thing is i am in league with my friend he is 3rd now, we will be on our own now.

But wish me luck i need to win last 2 games and if everything goes good and teams in front of me loose i could even finish 5th. I have 27points and 5th have only 33points but i have best GD(0) all other are in -3 or more goals.
    Last edited by kuky_k; 01-10-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Pro
    you've been trolled, just like me

just try change formation and the player with bad match rating

but I'm even worse, 3rd in league with best team.. but CL 2nd pos save my season

Hold the line guys my team also stop good performing .Everything was perfectly fine then BOOOOM,from very strong team i strarted have problems with every team in my league...well, we will see whats gonna bring new season.J just dont know what to do with my strikers, i try near everything.I will try to change tactics,maybe my players dont like ND:P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12