Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who should i have a a goal keeper

Then, may be if the outfield players is a defender, the negative effect is reduced. I have seen ST in goalkeeping position, and the team conceded like 10 goals. May be some things have changed too.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Then, may be if the outfield players is a defender, the negative effect is reduced. I have seen ST in goalkeeping position, and the team conceded like 10 goals. May be some things have changed too.
    We was talking morning when i drove him to his home from our shift... YOU CANT explain dat! We were heading step 2 step that how react the "smart core" to this... i was the questioner, he was the smartypants answerer...

Me: OOhhh ur GK has gone
    He: No problem at all, there is a defender if i'm lucky i concede 1-2 goals max

Me: but-but he conceded only 1 goal
    He: He was good form

me: but-but his form less than 6 constantly even his form was 5 at dat match
    he: eeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr

comeooon
    take off your pink glasses and admit this is completely BS and random... still Wondering he is dont care about "counter formations" and "ratings" and every crap smartass theories???

THE POINt (and conclusion) is: spend real money buy tokens and pump your team above your oppos... thats it... sorry guys but im getting lose my enthusiasm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12