Like Tree12Likes
  • 5 Post By The Red Baron
  • 3 Post By NapoliSamper
  • 2 Post By Joe Hillis
  • 2 Post By NapoliSamper

Thread: Cup final

Cup final

Pleased to announce that we have just won the cup (3-0) after a tough season.......
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Rookie
    Congratulations

I have my CL final tomorrow and have 3 of my best players injured in my league game today arghhhhh fingers crossed i can make it 3 champions league wins in a row but i doubt it now.
    Last edited by Anthony Duncan; 01-09-2014 at 10:46 PM.

Congrats !

I won my first Cup too today ! I'd never thought so, it's even more pleasful !
    Joe Hillis, Cat Harrison and roni like this.

Rookie
    I had a hell of a Cup run this season. When I saw the Cup pool I just hoped to make it to the 3rd round. On every stage I had to play against the teams from the 6th level (my team is 5th). I've lost the 1st leg games at home 4 or 5 times, but somehow, someway my team made it to the finals where I had to play against that damn cheater: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post194018

Pre-finals disposition:
    Him - level 6, bought 3 scouts this season.
    Me - level 5, bought 1 scout this season.

Quality of his starting line-up was about 6 points higher on average. That was a hell of a game, I never played a game like that and I wish there would have been more of those. We both have changed our teams' formations 4 times. That was like a live strategy.
    He started with 4-3N-2W-1 (dv8r), I countered with 4-4-1-1. After 10 minutes he substituted his MC for DMC, made it 4-5-1 V style (which is a counter to 4-4-1-1) and scored a fast goal. He took full control, and I switched to 3N-2-2-2-1 butterfly and got possession back. He switched to 4-1-4-1 to protect his lead. In the middle of the 2nd half I went all in with 3N-5-2 V-style and scored twice in 10 minutes, so this time he had to go all-in, but ran out of time. At the final whistle we both had 4-5-1 V-style formations on the field.
    I might have benefited from the troll result, who knows. Tomorrow I probably will have to pay back in the CL finals or in the League final game against 2nd place team.
    Last edited by Joe Hillis; 01-09-2014 at 11:59 PM.
    Cat Harrison and NapoliSamper like this.

I had something similar !
    like in 16th I had to beat a lvl 5 (I am lvl 3 !)
    8th round was a 4th lvl
    Quarter Finale another lvl 5
    Semi Finale lvl 4
    and for the finale... a lvl 3 !! But one that had an almost full team of scout...

Just like you, never thought I could make it to Q-F ! Glad to see sometimes efforts are rewarded (and sometimes a little luck i guess !)

Good luck to any other finalist in this end of season !
    Joe Hillis and Cat Harrison like this.