Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Nordeus special players...

Banned

Nordeus special players...

While I was scrolling down random topics in the forum some guy used the term SPECIAL PLAYER FROM NORDEUS ON SEASON DAY 1...
    I want to know what does this mean...Who are the special players ??? Are they very good ???

I have no idea about Special Players... Never heard of them. Where did u read them? He might be talking about Nordeus Generated players who fill the market on day one. They are very expensive money wise and train at a phenomenal fast rate. They can be very young ones also, 18-19 yo that are very expensive. Or they may be older ones. They however train faster than other players of the same age. Easy way to detect them are- They have very high price. And their previous tams have weird names. Like Lazy FC or Crazy FC, names which a person will usually not choose for his team.

And well, nice to see another guy from my country!!!
    Gert Funck likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    I have been playing this game for quite a while but have joined the forum lately...Level 5...
    What do you suggest I should buy 1 or 2 of them for next season or not...
    I also did noticed you, as you are very active member of this forum...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 01-11-2014 at 02:21 PM.

I will advice u not to go for ANY player in the 1st week of the season. Token buyers are fighting it out then. When they have cooled down, u may go for a few gens that are close to 6*(5* with Q ending with 4 or 9). They can soon turn into 6* and u can keep them for 3-4 seasons in ur main team, even without Power Training. For eg, I bought a MC who was 3 Skill Points from 6* on the 3rd or 4th day this season. He is an 18yo(will be 19 tomorrow) gen. He soon turned 6* and is now mid 6*. I can keep him for at least 2 more seasons in my main team as he will still have good Q. Then another 2 seasons as sub. So 5 seasons for 20 million $ and 2Ts...... a great deal according to me

And ya, I do spend in total 20-25 minutes a day here, taking breaks in b/w studying. Can't hang out with frnds so this is a good place to cool down

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Hmmm rightly said tokens are very scarce especially with no offers for free tokens available in INDIA...I just want to buy one of these NORDEUS players just to see how they respond...My point is that are they worth the money since tomorrow I will be having around 18 million and 33 tokens...I can bid on 2,3 simultaneously and let the bank acount be in minus...Or should I buy 4,5 players later...

And whats your manager level ???

43!!!!!!??????? That is gr8 for season 6. At the start of this season I had 18 and made a great deal of it. Nailing my best buy ever and also the MC i told about u within the 1st week. Then I bought two more players who turned 6*. Ya, there are no videos here and I have no time to download apps. I will never buy tokens. Plus I have missed upon 5 Tokens already as I have not been able to connect for 4 days now. I can only resume from Monday. And ya, gens are worth it. But I will advice u not to go for MCs. I did go for and he turned out to be good but most MCs don't perform no matter how good Q they are. And then it will be a waste of such a good investment. I will advice u to go for a DC or AMC. ST too will be good. If buying DC, Aerial Defender will be like a Diamond studded on Gold. No SA too will be good as SA most of them mean nothing.

Tell us ur opinion-

Banned
    Thanks bro a lot...And its 33 tokens, I typed it incorrectly...

Bro whats your manager level and can you give the facebook link of yours so that be can become friend and enjoy top eleven together...

I am level 9, will be 10 tomorrow. I would lovee to give u my fb id, if I had any I am not on fb yet. I will make an account in end March or early April. I can add u then for sure

Tell us ur opinion-

Banned
    Is there any other means by which I can add you in top eleven friend list...We must be on the same server so it shouldn't be a problem to be friends...

I don't think. fb is the only way to make Top11 friends as t11 is a fb game.... I don't think there is another way. And even if we are both in India, it is not sure that we may be on the same server Top 11 has hundreds of servers around the world so we may be on different ones The only way to know is when we become friend in fb and get each other on the friend list in T11. The if we can see each others matches and play friendlies, it means we are on the same server. Currently I play on android using T11 app using "Let Me Play". So I can add u as friend only if I happen to see u ingame, and that is unlikely as u r 4 levels below me After 3 monts, we can surely be frnds and check, till then, we have to wait....

Tell us ur opinion-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast