Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Minus Money

Rookie

Minus Money

If i buy a player tonight and that player makes me go into minus money what will happen? baring in mind that i have finished runner up in the league and that money will push me back into possitve amount of money!

So in total i will be in minus money for about 6 hours...will anything happen to my players or anything?
    Last edited by mattyg1306; 01-11-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    you can be overdrawn for 6 days so go ahead and sign as many players as you want

i suggest you hold off entering til after the 1st week. CL and cups are determined by your teams rating, and youll be placed in a level suited to your current rating levels
    you do have 7 ingame days to bounce back from debt though. the club will sell your highest value player/s until your debt is cleared, and since you just bought the player before the season resets, you should be getting your prize money tomorrowish
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Rookie
    ok thanks

Rookie
    Ahh that answers a question I've been meaning to ask being outbid by players who went into the red seemed a little strange but that has cleared things up!

Also I have some questions.

Cards will be deleted for next season right?
    Energy will be 100%?
    Injuries will remain right?

And also, when will the new season begin?
    Last edited by k1tb; 01-11-2014 at 11:29 PM.

Rookie
    Some good questions K1tb, I look forward to the answers as I have 3 injured but got them down to 2 days each and would like to get some training in before the season starts and hopefully get a couple more players on 6* before they lose them!

cards will be reset. injuries and fitness/morale wont. thats what i hate (1 of the most) about it. no vacations in between seasons and stuff

ill say it again. an ingame day is 2 WEEKS (365/28 = 13.ABC, plus add the usual breaks and stuff). why cant they heal up faster? a dislocated shoulder doesnt take 2 months to heal (not pissed at you guys, but the engine)

advancing a level here is like unlocking the next difficulty in a game. in comparison to the higher levelled mobs, your players will be weaker (lose a star). dont get it wrong though. your quality level will remain the same, but your players can go to the next level. theres no need to rush. i suggest holding off spending the skill points til you really need them. plus they train slower the higher their star level is

got any other questions? ill be happy to answer them
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    i suggest you hold off entering til after the 1st week. CL and cups are determined by your teams rating, and youll be placed in a level suited to your current rating levels
    you do have 7 ingame days to bounce back from debt though. the club will sell your highest value player/s until your debt is cleared, and since you just bought the player before the season resets, you should be getting your prize money tomorrowish
    I think team rating does not affect the draw for CL. Am I right?

Energy should be 100% at the beginning, like cmon? Or is it again gaining money from Green packs? :O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast