Quote Originally Posted by Nightcrawler View Post
I agree with you!
In one season I played a cup final against a friend. We have been playing friendly matches before and I won 95% of them, because he was a level under me. And guess what? I lost the final, even though I gave maximum winning price and motivated all players! 5 minutes after the final we played a friendly match again (again same formation, tactics as the cup final) and I beat him 6:1!!!!!
Also recently I was watching a match and it said that the opponent got red card and I was leading 1:0. I logged out of the game and saw later the match summary. I have beaten him 2-1, but he was leading and no red card was mentioned....
This season is a total joke! Another friend of mine is in the same league as I. Last season he played with nearly the same team (maybe he bought 3 new players) and was 7th. I won the last season and bought some 6 new players and now he is 4th and I´m 10th, even though my average mark is far better than his! Also I forgot to make changes before the match and my players were playing on different positions like goalkepper in midfield and so on. The server was down and I could not log in. Later I saw the summary and I played 1:1 to a far superior team. WTF????? Maybe they wanted to make the game more realistic with more surprising results, but hell, this is a game and you should have control over the game and not the other way round....
Hehe...i played i game vs someone without a goalkeaper! only 2-0 for me, thinking of quiting this game its just not what it should be....