Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Like Tree1570Likes

Thread: Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)

Well, my 4th season now begin !

For today, my first Cup game, I start against a level 6 player while i'm level 4
    As usual, Cup is gonna be a big competition !!

For my Champions League group, I guess I will win all my games as my two previous CL. Teams are really weak, I'll just show you this killer team

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-champions-weak.jpg

Looking forward to see what I'll get in League !
    Hope you had a better luck in Cup than me guys !
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Breaking: Wolf FC sign Welsh striker James Owen on a free transfer as a backup to legendary striker Jose Lazcano. Wolf FC have long used just one striker. This signing seems to reinforce Jordan's one on field striker policy.

"Having two is a waste to me, just use one with a reliable AMC. And a reliable striker of course." -Wolf FC backroom staff.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Wolf FC

Rookie
    Leicester Tigers announce plans for their 5th Season

Leicester Tigers have reveled their targets for the Champions League and Cup this season after being placed into a very very tough Champions League group and have a very very hard preliminary round in the Cup. The Tigers manager said in the pre-season press conference "This year is going to be our hardest season ever, being placed in the group of death for the Champions League and being put in the position of being having to use a full strength squad at our best for the first round of the Cup. This season I think we will struggle to make the Last 16 of the Cup, however our target is to get to the Quarter Finals. In the champions league i am aiming to get the team to the Quarter final stage, however looking at our group we will possibly have to end up finishing 2nd, however the players need to stay positive and target a top spot." When asked about the League the manager commented "I dont know yet, but i will announce them as soon as the league fixtures are announced"

Later on during the conference mattyg was asked about what transfers he will be making, and he replied saying "I think the club will benefit from getting a new Goal Keeper, Left Defender and a new Striker although I will not be looking into the transfer room until next week as the current players we have should be able to hang on and wait until its cheaper to buy the new players"

In other news...

Yusuf Bilir, Jon Walsh and Alan Zydonik have all said that they will retire from the sport at the end of the season, however all of them also said that they are committed to the team and will try to work there old legs to the max to make the Tigers achieve their goals at the end of the season. Ross Howard, Rodigro Castro, Sampaio Silva, Neil Smeeton and the Club Captain Vladimir Mujdragic will all be trying their best to impress their boss to extend there contracts which all run out at the end of the season.
    Last edited by mattyg1306; 01-12-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    Jll02 and Cat Harrison like this.

Wolf FC begin to plan their defense against Johana FC, a huge rival we faced in Level 4. Johana FC where once a superpower in Level 4, defeating us in the Cup in the Semi-Final by an astounding 7-0 defeat overall. However they have fallen to a level considered the grunts of Level 8. Although one league now separates us (Wolf FC: Level 7, Johana FC: Level 8) we have been drawn together in a Cup preliminary. Wolf FC on paper are the superior side. Although they have huge confidence when they come to face us within the next few hours. With zero first-team signings made; our left wing is looking increasingly weak as player retirements force us to play out-of-position players to fill the DL gap, we are considering abandoning the 4-defensive wall all together in favor of a 5-manned midfield. Although we would be wasting our captain and DL Ashley Williams, Jr who is the best player in the team (overall stats). More on this soon as the situation unfolds at Wolf Arena.

Transfer Speculation: there is rumor on wolffc-rumours.net that one of the youngest in the squad, and 2nd highest-valued is going to depart Wolf Arena later this evening to make way of strengthening the left-flank. These reports are unconfirmed. Early estimates believe that Joseph Van Der Borght could bring in roughly 20 million for Wolf FC, and with the bidding wars beginning to flare up it's the perfect time to sell. Although internal leaks suggest that this will never happen because the Manager is hoping for the cup games to bring in money to help bring in a DL and AML.
    Last edited by zJordan; 01-12-2014 at 02:52 PM.
    Wolf FC

I neeeed holidays! and I will be of holidays 2 months! so, Cat, we will have the same level in 2 seasons. now u know LOL

I will only figh for my 5th Champions League. So, I will work in this game, day yeah, day nai.

Too to start saving tokens, (because usually i waste it for the schedule) and, rests, to try to "powertrain" in 2 months my youngs, and the youngs that I will buy.

I like the light things, and don't worry, don't worry if the world ends tomorrow.
    Just enjoy,

(^-^) now you know my plan.

4th season.. just bought a 5* star goalkeeper.. hard traning him and now he become scout player

Season 49 (12.11.14/8.02.14)-gk.jpg

Wolf FC officially denounce transfer speculation, "We have not even considered selling our players, we bought them all for a reason and we won't waste them, Joseph was purchased for 17million after a bidding was and it's completely idiotic to think we would waste 17 tokens and 17m on him, where we could only get about 20m in return from estimates".

I really have no idea what I'm going to do about my left wing being CRAP!!!! I could revert from 4-2-3-1 to a 4-4-1-1 so my midfield flank isn't vulnerable (Zabala is a 5* ML who cannot play AML). That only leaves my defense.

Update: Token Farming has begun, I'm trying to raise 25 tokens (currently have 7) to get a 14m bank investment, then raise roughly 25 - 50 tokens to bid. (It's possible? :P)
    Last edited by zJordan; 01-12-2014 at 03:14 PM.
    Wolf FC

Rookie
    Disappointing start to the season for the Leicester Tigers

Leicester Tigers have lost there opening match of the season at home to Ac Milan in the first leg of the Preliminary stages of the cup. An all round poor performance from the Tigers saw Ac Milan's Center Midfielder Giang (34') kick the ball in to the back of the net. This made the home fans raise the noise as just before half time the home team had 3 consecutive corners, however failing to hit the target on all 3 times. This was disappointing for the fans as the players ran in for the half time break. After the players came back out onto the field the Tigers improved however Howard tripped the attacker in the box giving Ac Milan a chance to go 2 points in front. The Leicester Tigers goal Keeper was un able to stop the ball making the score 0 - 2. Kolay (77') the scorer. The boys in Green and Red tried hard to get a least one goal in the match however this was unsuccessful with the game ending 0 - 2.

Team Talk

We have to hit back stronger and harder tomorrow, or else we will be kicked out of the Cup in Round 1 and that is not acceptable for a team as good as us.

Press conference

The Leicester Tigers manager says "Today we just weren't good enough in attack and defense. We gave away a stupid penalty in the second half and we need to make amense for this in the 2nd leg or else our Cup run will ending sooner than expected. Yes, they are a good and strong opposition but we are going to come accross stronger opposition in the future and we are going to need to beat them. Before we leave for Italy I will be having all the players turn up for a training session under the lights tonight, and we will work on everything we need too"

The Leicester Tigers Club Captain says "I had a bad game, everyone had a bad game, we are just going to have to take this game on the chin and head down to Italy for the replay tomorrow looking for a 3 - 0 victory and nothing else. We will work on what we need to work on tonight, then have good journey down to Italy and have a bit of training there, we are ready."
    Last edited by mattyg1306; 01-12-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We had to change the game hour to mid-night, we will go to run now, I hope all of you will have a victory today, good luck folks!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Transfer Center
    (Insert grand music)....
    Today The Lepoards havent been able to secure a signing, but have shown an intrest to some AMC/MC and DC/DMC.
    The manager said "We need to secure 5* signings by the time the league starts to really push hard for our targets".

Targets
    The Board has realeased a set of targets for LK.
    Champions League: Reach the Semis, and a bonus if you reach the final.

Cup: R16, as there are more expierenced managers around.

Sign a 5* young player and develop him into a 6*.

League will come as soon as the fixtured are realesed.

Matches
    The Champions League will be partically hard to get 1st place but the other teams are abandoned.
    The team that will win the CL is in my group. A 5* team 6Q better than me. Makes me pee my pants.

Cup, tonight we have an opponent only 0.3Q better than me, so close duel it will be at their stadium.
    More coming soon, in this VERY EXCITING season, do you agree?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL